Mansae

The spectacle before Jeonghan's eyes was something to be remembered.

With big eyes and ruffled hair, Minnie sat on the couch, watching as other Littles played and napped, sang and cried.  It was almost odd how big he seemed to be at the moment, but Jeonghan had a golden guess as to why.

"Minnie? You don't have to feel uncomfortable. If this is too much, we can go to my room. Do you wanna do that?"

The boy chewed on his lip as he tossed the idea around. After a moment or two, he nodded his head, grabbing onto Jeonghan's sleeve.

Jimin followed Jeonghan closely, watching as objects flew by chased down by other Little's. Here and there were yells from caregivers, reprimanding the Little's for naughty behavior.

Jeonghan watched at the Little observed his surroundings. Holding his hand slightly tighter, he opened his door.

When in the quieter room where it was just the two of them, the Little's stress released in waves. He was curious about the others, nervous, confused, upset, homesick. He just wanted his family back.

Jeonghan rubbed soothing circles into the boys arms and on his back as he stewed in his own pot of boiling emotions. No doubt he was going to get big.

Unfortunately, contrary to belief, he regressed even further. It was a startle and shock that Jeonghan was not ready for.

When the younger began to coo and such on his thumb, Jeonghan was confused.

Wouldn't such things bring out Big Jimmin?

When failing to receive attention, Minnie's eyes began to water. That is when Jeonghan came to his senses.

"Awww, who is a cute baby boy? Look how adorable you are~"

Minnie's face lit up in a delectable smile showing his happiness.

He's an attention seeker, this one.

Jeonghan then picked the boy up, laying him down in a nearby crib before rushing to get things ready for the special appearance of baby Minnie.

-~-

It had been nearly five hours that the boy had been in the house when his phone began to ring. Baby Minnie began to stir, but Jeonghan was ale to intercept the call before he fully woke.

Who could be calling him this late at night?

Not caring to check the caller ID, more worried for the boy's rest and annoyed at the disturbance, Jeonghan answered.

"Hello? May I help you?"

Jeonghan was met with equal confusion.

"Excuse me, who is this? Is Jimin there?"

Jeonghan huffed, irritably responding, "He's sleeping. I'm Yoon Jeonghan, and you are?"

"Oh! Hyung! It's Taehyung-ah!"

Immediately recognizing the name, Jeonghan's moodiness dissolved.

"Taehyung-ssi! I'm sorry! How are you?"

Jeonghan checked the caller ID and saw clearly that it said "V/TaeTae"

"Great Hyung, we just wanted to check in with Jimin Hyung to see how he is. I feel he is fine now that he is in your care."

Jeonghan continued to explain the situation to the very worried six, also explaining how he himself is in charge of many littles, to which Jin wished him luck.

"Are you coming to the venue soon? Our group fully arrived yesterday for Jihoon."

The group collectively decided that they would arrive to surprise Jimin the day after tomorrow.

"Hyung, he doesn't know yet, don't tell him."

Jeonghan hummed in response. No wonder he was in such a sad and fowl mood. 

"I will not tell, but just know that he is quite upset without your presence. I doubt I could fill the place that resides in his heart for you, but I shall try my best."

Jin thanked him vehemently, promising to repay his kindness and arrive first thing when possible.

Ending the call, Jonghan returned to the room to check on baby Minnie. He was deep in slumber, prompting the elder to make his rounds to his own Littles. 

Seungcheol sat awake in the living room with the television on low so that no one woud be disturbed. He was soon joined by a satisfied Jeonghan who fell asleep on the former's shoulder.

------------------------------------------*

Okay. You can yell at me, I understand that it has been ages since an update, but also, no. School has been my priority, especially due to my hefty AP and CHS courses I have undertaken. I cannot promise an even updating schedule ever, even with the "reprieve" the current situation provides. I apologize for the lack of content and hope to release more soon. I have had major writers block and art block in general. Please enjoy and know that I am thinking of you readers.