Jamais Vu (with a hint of Deja Vu)

Jimin was lost.

Here he was, currently standing in the shadows of the Busan airport, ready to break down and cry on the shoulder of the next person who asked him "are you okay?".

Sometime last night Jimin had told the rest of the group his issue. They-like always-were very sweet and helpful to him.

Yoongi had even took the time last night to help him pack-not that Jimin had actually done anything, too worried to move from his spot on Yoongi's bed.

Yoongi sat there for over an hour as Jimin cried and complained that he was to be alone the entire time, despite lodging with three other people.

Dramatic. Jimin knows, but...

Anyway, the rest of the group had even woken up at an ungodly hour to escort him to the airport and see him off.

Jimin had been a big boy then, even when Kookie and Tae began to cry.

Now, he wasn't so sure if he could keep the tears away.

It had been so long since he's been home that he forgot where he had to go.

Of course, the solution was simple.

Call someone: Mom, Dad, Jihyun.

But when you put a stressed Little who is struggling to remain big in a situation such as this, simple things seem overly complex.

Jimin was on the brink of having a panic attack when he heard his name.

"Jimin? Is that you?!"

He wasn't sure if he had heard it, but he hoped he had.

Swiveling around Jimin came face to face-maybe a little over-with the stranger.

The stranger was male with short fuzzy hair that was currently blonde.

The stranger was also shorter than Jimin by a bit and looked scarily familiar.

"What brings you here? To Busan I mean?"

Ah ha! No wonder the shorter male looked so familiar!

He, the stranger, was Woozi from Seventeen, the one everyone says is Yoongi Hyung's child.

"Jihoon Hyung! I came here for a broadcast but I'm lost. I don't where home is."

Jimin was once more on the verge of tears, but Jihoon (Woozi) jumped to stop them.

You best believe how difficult it is for a 5'5" Jihoon to hug the 5'8" Jimin.

That's like forcefully growing another three inches.

But, with the help of Jimin bending ever slightly, Jihoons comforting succeeded.

"Look Jimin-ah. I'm here for the same broadcast you are. Not to mention, I can take you to your home."

Jimin felt twice as dumb as before.

Of course Jihoon knew where he lived, they were classmates and often worked together on projects.

With the slightest amount of relief, Jimin took the elders hand and allowed himself to be pulled towards the parking lot.

In just a few minuted, the younger had begun to panic less and feel loads better in the company of an old friend.

Jihoon's car was cozy, pictures of Seventeen littering the dash and sun visors.

"They get a little out of hand at times, but they are a good family." Jihoon explained as he eyed the photocards.

Jimin nodded. He could understand, although it was normally him, Taehyung and Jungkook who go wild rather Hobi, Joon and Yoongi.

Just the though of the ever tired Yoongi running around the house was enough to make the boy smile.

"The boys are coming to visit later when I get all packed, wanna come over? They'd love to see you."

Jimin felt jealous that the other twelve would be visiting Jihoon, but it was easily quashed as easily as it washed over him.

"I'm not sure, Hyung. It might be too many people for me to handle and then I might...slip."

Jihoon nodded slowly. Ever since they had been younger, Jimin being a Little was something Jihoon had experienced.

In fact, there were quite a few Little's within Seventeen as well.

Jihoon understood though, Jimin and Minnie didn't know Seventeen that well and whereas Jihoon was there, twelve more unfamiliar people were as well.

"That's okay, Chim. Don't feel pressured. They will understand, although Jeonghan might force me to bring me to you soon."

Jimin laughed at the thought. He had seen many pictures of the aforementioned and heard tons of stories about the boy.

It seems he would get along very well with Jin. Just the though of his Hyung made him feel slightly down once more, but then he began to ponder on Jihoon Hyungs earlier statement.

The rest of Seventeen was going to visit him, but then, why couldn't the rest of BTS do the same?

In just a few moments the car had come to a stop in front of a home that brought chills to Jimin's spine.

The tan exterior contrasted well with the brown roof. The bushes remained the same as when he had left, dark and full.

After a quick thank you and a few shaky breaths, Jimin stepped out of the car and closed the door quietly.

Jihoon waited a moment before pulling into his drive three to four houses down.

Slowly walking up the concrete stairs, Jimin was facing his front door.

With what little courage he could muster, he knocked on the oak wood, loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

In a second the door opened and a gasp was heard as he was pulled inside.

Jimin was home.