Singularity

It's truly hard to remember that of all three Little's, Minnie is still the oldest.

It shines through when Jimmie is present though, for sure.

When Jimmie is present, Kookie and Tae Tae are less rough with him and seem to follow his lead more often than not, almost as if they sense the slight appeal of maturity.

Jimmie had taken his time to change into a pastel pink T-shirt-a color he and Minnie share love for-and a denim romper.

"Where does he get his fashion from? Even as a little, he never looks bad in anything."

Jin's question was indirectly answered when Taehyung sat beside him in his own decked out clothing.

"I agree Hyung, he looks good in everything and nothing."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow, his eyes flashing.

Taehyung recognized the burning jealousy in the air and rushed to amend his statement.

"So dirty minded, his bathing suit gentlemen, that's it."

A collective sigh fell from the groups lips.

Jimmie had been playing with toy blocks while Kookie idly sat by.

It was odd for the youngest to be so calm, but then again, Jimmie rarely made an appearance.

The truth was, Kookie felt guilty for hitting the elder with a strawberry, even though it was meant for Taehyung.

Jimmie had felt the youngers presence but refused to acknowledge it. He would wait until Kookie initiated the conversation first.

But Kookie was anxious. He missed his Hyung, he missed Jimmie and he missed playing together.

The Maknae's stress had built so much that he began to quietly cry, shuffling ever so slightly closer to Jimmie.

But Jimmie had noticed the shift in the atmosphere and the youngers movements.

It was a clear sign stating: I NEED AFFECTION.

Jimmie set down his blocks, turning his head slightly, just so much to see the boy from the corner of his eye.

Kookie's face was stained with streaks as the tears continued to flow and drip from his chin, yet he didn't dare move to bother Jimmie. He sat fiddling with his fingers.

Jimmie sighed, tapping his shoulder to signal the boy that he was open for a source of comfort.

Not soon after the two were in a tight embrace.

Kookie continued to hold onto Jimmie as he resumed to amusing himself with the wooden blocks.

The younger would shift with him if Jimmie needed a block going at away, or would even retrieve them himself, but he continued to hold Jimmie as tight as possible without causing harm.

Jimmie had noticed, but said nothing, stroking the youngers head here and there to show that he was still here, and that he still loved the boy.

"Sorry Hyung."

There it was.

Jimmie shook his head in understanding, jabbing his tummy.

"Hungry, Kookie?"

The younger nodded, standing up and waddling towards the kitchen where the rest of his Hyungs sat.

"What's up Kookie? Are you and Jimmie having fun?"

The younger nodded, sitting on Taehyungs lap as he swung his legs back and forth.

"We have food?"

Jin nodded to the boy, ruffling his hair.

Yoongi looked in the living room where Jimmie sat by himself, staring at the blocks in his hands.

"What's wrong Jimmie?"

The boy shook his head, setting the blocks down as he shuffled towards Yoongi, holding his arms up.

Yoongi picked up the younger, brushing the pink hair from his eyes.

"Are you okay, Jimmie?"

The boy shrugged, laying his head on Yoongi's chest. He was feeling odd, but he didn't know why.

One might guess it had to have been that he hasn't slipped into an older age for quite some time, so it felt a little foreign to him. But, the boy would discover the reason behind his unease later.

"Are you hungry?"

The boy nodded, his head falling onto Yoongi's shoulder.

Yoongi smiled at the tired boy, nodding to Namjoon who had taken out the breakfast items.

Yoongi rocked the boy back and forth on his lap, bouncing him lightly as he began to fall asleep.

"It has been a bit since Jimmie has been present, it has to be tiring for him."

Jin rubbed a hand through the boys faded pink locks, Jimmie leaning into the motherly touch.

Taehyung wiped Kookies mouth, nodding in agreement.

"He might slip further soon, resorting back to where he is most comfortable."

Hoseok nodded, standing to bring the boys breakfast over.

It wasn't long, but Jimmie had fallen asleep on Yoongi's shoulder, holding onto him tightly.

Jin rubbed the boys back patting him lightly.

"Jimmie, breakfast is ready sweet pea."

Jimmie groaned, adjusting himself on Yoongi's shoulder.

Jin tried once more.

"Honey, its time to eat. Joonie made you breakfast."

Jimmie grunted, but sat up with Yoongi's help. He slowly picked at his food and ate rather slowly.

Namjoon was feeling rather concerned. No matter what stage the boy was feeling, he would always eat.

Jin could feel the unease, but he tried to ignore it. He was having the same thoughts, but he hoped that they were wrong.

Taehyung rubbed his hands together, sighing as he prepared to open the Pandora's box.

"Jimmie, are you okay?"

The boy shoved a waffle in his mouth, glancing up at Taehyung.

He slowly nodded his head, the others collectively sighing.

But the thought was still present.

What's wrong with Jimmie?