Very Nice!

I AM ALIVE! There has been a lot of personal issues, but have no fear, an update is here! -RJ

Bringing his small, clammy fist up, Jimin braced himself. Encouraging himself to scour within to find all the confidence he could, he rapped upon the door harshly.

1
2
3
4

There was a small skirmish beyond the door before it was thrown open. Before Jimin was a tall, dark haired stranger.

All the confidence he willed forward was suddenly washed away at the daunting height comparison.

"You must be Hyungs, friend. I'm his roommate, Kim Mingyu. He told me you were coming, come on in."

Jimin remembered him now. Jihoon had been telling him about his roommate before hand.

Kim Mingyu was 6'2" and born on April 6th.

Jimin was struggling to remember more information let alone utter a small hello, to blown away by the height.

How?

"Jimin! There you are!"

Snapping out of his dazed state, Jimin easily found the elder.

"Jihoon Hyung! I-"

Jihoon smiled, wrapping Jimin in a hug. Leaning back, he gestured to Mingyu.

"Did he scare you? Tall isn't he?"

Mingyu simply rolled his eyes, swatting at Jihoon as Jimin stared in awe.

Slowly, Jimin was corralled into the living room where the others were. It looked like a scene from a comedy.

Four of the groul were playing just dance in the center of the living room, three were surrounding a computed that sat on the coffee table, two were on their phones, and the last two were talking.

Mingyu and Jihoon gave each other a look before Jihoon smiled sinisterly. Seeming to understand, Mingyu pulled out his phones.

Soon enough, the noise decreased as a song poured through the speakers.

"Alright, Say the name, Seventeen~"

The chaos was finally quiet as the group glanced around each other. Finally, Joshua pointed at Jihoon. Each head turned and looked at him disapprovingly. In response, Jihoon simply smiled.

Finally, the song was turned off, Jimin's ears aching slightly.

"Hyung, who is this?"

A boy with curly brown hair and dimples was suddenly in front of Jimin, looking him over with a big smile. Jimin could not help but smile back, feeling some sort of connection forming.

"Vernon, this is my friend-"

It seemed that Jihoon had a knack for getting interrupted as Jimin was suddenly picked up and swung around in circles.

"JIMIN! I have waited so long to see you! It has been so long since we last spoke!"

Jeonghan. Jimin smiled brightly. Finally, a face to the name, someone else he was comfortable with.

"Hi Hyung~."

Jeonghan cooed at the boy's shy response.

"You're finally here! Everyone, this is Jimin, he is one of the younger member of the famed group BTS."

Jimin, sensing the attention on him, crowded closer to Jeonghan who ran a hand softly along the boys back in reassurance.

Jihoon decided to discuss HIS friend. Despite the difference in stature, when he stepped in front of Jeonghan, the floor was his.

"My friend has some things in common with us."

The remark earned chuckles and scoffs, Jihoon himself finding the remark blatant and obvious.

"Jimin is and Idol, a Maknae, a Hyung, a dreamer, a dancer, a singer, he has rapped before."

Silent awe's awoke, the room glistening with oraise and understanding.

"Jimin, he is a brother, a child, but something else too."

Jimin began to squirm, a slight blush coating his face. He knew what was lurking in his friends throat. Soon enough the truth would spill from his lips.

"I think I should let him tell you himself."

What?! No. Thats not what was supposed to happen!

You see, Jihooon was supposed to spill the beans.

Jimin is a little. Bam. Boom. Done. Finito. All scraps cleared up.

Nope.

Here we go again. All eyes on me. It was like a game really, who gets the attention. Except, Jimin didn't vye for it, he rather avoid it if he could.

As Jihoon stepped away and Jeonghan lightly pushed him forward, the stress settled in and held him tight.

Slowly but surely, he was switching.

"I, uh, I'm also. Well, I'm also a, uh, a Little."

There were no awkward reactions, just faces that soaked the information and waited to absorb more.

Slowly, collective murmurs rose as hands shot up.

"I'm a Little."

"Me too!"

"We should play together later!"

"What should we call you?"

Immense relief pried stress from the boy as it coddled him, the stress he felt lingering in the doorway.

"For right now, its time that we clean up, then we can all relax."

Mother Jeonghan was out and ready as Seungcheol stepped up beside him.

It seemed as they were preparing for war, but in a way Jimin understood why. Six Littles and seven caretakers.

Jeonghan explained that he was the available floater of the caretakers, for the other six had a Little of their own.

For instance, Vernon was the caretaker of Joshua and Hoshi to The8.

Typically, after the chores were complete, the group would settle into their own mindset, Little or Caretaker, and relieve current or oncoming stress.

It didn't take long for everyone to clean up and settle in. As soon as most were finished, Jimin could recognize the change in attitude as adulthood was pushed back and the Little's woke up.

Jimin could feel himself slipping, feeling unreasonably embarrassed he tugged on Jeonghan's hand who stopped the boy into his arms.

"Its okay to want to switch, Chim. You are safe here, with us. This is a safe space, okay?"

Jimin nodded, the feeling growing, almost like when you are sick and have to cough, yet you push it away. That cough grows, doubling til finally it releases.

"Jihoonie told me your safe word, and if you feel any kind of discomfort, you let me know. Okay my sweet prince?"

Jimin could not hold in any longer.

Minnie squeezed Jimin's hand before he presented himself.

"Hannie, 'm Minnie."