Twenty Two

Eli

"Where have you been," Tiffany asked me as soon as I walked through the shop doors,"And what's this I hear about you and Chance showing out at Luke's yesterday? You two kissed?"

See? Nigga's talked to much because I was waiting to tell all the girls face to face. It was a little bit before the shop was set to open so they had nothing else better to do then get in my business.

"Can I at least sit down first or get a hello before ya'll start interrogating me?"

"Hi, how are you, that's great now sit down and spill the tea."

I sat down and as soon as my butt was touching the chair they started in again, "What's this about a kiss?"

"He kissed me on my forehead."

"A forehead kiss is the most important kiss of all. It's the I care about this women kiss. When a man kisses you on your forehead you know it's real," Bri said making me shake my head. Instead of them playing guessing games I decided to just be up front with them.

"Me and Chance are officially official."

Like I expected they all started squealing and jumping for joy, it seemed like they were happier then I was and I was the one in the relationship. Once they calmed down with all the extra they wanted to know how everything came to be so I filled them in.

I told them what happened in his office when he dragged me off the dance floor and how I ended up at his place. I didn't know what I was thinking inviting myself over like I did. All I knew was when he kicked me out of his office and told me he was done I wasn't having it. There was no way I was going to let him go that easy.

Once I got to his house, I had a few more drinks and waited on him. I planned to just be straight up but I felt like the roles had reversed and he wasn't taking me serious. I thought after I kissed him he would see where I was coming from but no. I felt like he was trying to play me honestly and it was payback for me playing with his feelings. He didn't seem interested in me anymore and I felt like there was nothing more I could do.

"He didn't want me driving home since I had been drinking so he told me to sleep it off in the guest room. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't fall asleep knowing things weren't right between us so I ended up going to his bedroom."

"Oh shit. You two had sex," Lauren gasped.

"No," I shook my head, "I mean I tried."

"Eli," Tiffany put her hand over her mouth. Of course she would be shocked, I was shocked at myself.

"Let me finish," I looked at each on them hanging onto my every word and continued, "When I walked in he was in the shower."

"Please tell me you didn't open up the door and take a peak?"

"Will you stop interrupting," Bri gave Lauren the side eye.

"He walked out, he was already in boxers. I asked him if he wanted me to leave but he didn't say anything. Instead he walked around to the other side of the bed and then my phone rang. It was a Key I think."

"Why does Key have your number," Tiffany asked.

"I'm not sure if it's even him. Someone has been calling from an unknown number. Every time I pick up they don't say shit. It has to be either Key or his girl or connected to whoever fucked up my car."

"How long have they been calling?"

"About a week now."

"And your just now telling somebody? You need to tell Matt and the boys. If it really is Key he needs more than his ass whooped this time."