Meet the A-Force

As we pulled into the HQ, I observed my surroundings. The black studded bridge we traversed over glistened due to the sea water that was around it.

In the distance, a purple aura caught my eye. "Hey Singularity," yelled Jane, "We're home!"
"Hello. My friends. Who. Is that?". said Singularity, whose childish form of speech seemed to escape me.
Her body was intriguing. Not in a sexual way but just in the sense that she was constructed of pure space matter. There were galaxies dotted around her arms. She also wore no clothes due to them being 'silly'. "Never mind about that," claimed Angela, "Where's Chávez?". Singularity shrugged her shoulders and then pointed to a room titled 'America Chávez's room'. Jane thanked her and we went towards the door.

When we opened the door, we were immediately greeted by a hammerhead shark to the face. "What are you doing, I missed my shot!" said a Latino in a beanie hat, presumably America Chávez.
"Oh I'm so sorry, your highness," sneered Jane. Jane introduced me and we went on our merry way towards the gym where we met the She-Hulks, lifting weights. We saw Medusa, Queen of the Inhumans, whose mass of hair swarmed the entire room she occupied. We also met Newscaster Supreme, a Shield agent who joined after her career went bust, or so she says. Finally, we met Captain Marvel, the leader of the A-Force. She seemed really nice.  Suddenly, a siren went off and everyone was called to observatory for a meeting.