Killgrave

"Well, are we just going to stand here? I'll find this rather dull if nothing happens" stated the man. Carol looked at him disapprovingly. Almost like she knew him. I watched our crew look at this man like he murdered. I examined my friends. Most of them were quite enraged but Jessica seemed to be the most angry. What got her so riled up? Maybe he did something? That would be a safe bet. I don't know. The man looked around at each of us and singled out Betty. He told her to come towards him. Suddenly, her eyes went a sickly dark colour. She walked towards him. The he proceeded to say, "You. Grab your sword and slice yourself 12 times on the wrist". She drew Blood's Edge. She then lay it down on her arm. Very slowly, she rubbed the blade against her vein. "STOP!" yelled Jennifer. Betty's eyes were watering. She didn't do this out of will. He made her. "Killgrave, stop it!" ordered Jennifer.
"Make me," said Killgrave. He then ordered Kate and Karolina to 'commence operation rainbow'. "Ooh. Manly!" I said to him, condescendingly. Karolina immediately channeled her alien powers and fired beams of light that she channeled from the sun. Kate was also there, shooting arrows. Kate was not the issue here. Karolina was a huge threat. Those beams could singe any material on Earth. And for some, not even burn. Incinerate would be the better word to use. We were done for.

It was only then that the great miracle happened. The 'Rescue' if you may. Soaring down from the sky were two women. The first woman wore a light red metal suit, similar to Iron Man, with an arc reactor on the chest. The helmet had a red and white pattern with a few shades of maroon dotted about. The second woman (I say woman, girl would be more accurate) paled in age to the first woman. She had brown skin and her hair had two buns. She wore a backpack that had a propeller protruding our the top of it that allowed this girl to fly or glide, as she was doing. I noticed that the first woman was glancing at Killgrave. Her eyes widened. It was only then I knew who she was. Pepper Potts. And the girl beside her was Lunella Lafayette, otherwise known as Moon Girl. Great. The A-Force has assembled. Although Kate and Karolina are still with Killgrave but we can deal with that. Lunella swooped down and landed on Betty, knocking the sword out of her hand. But Betty wouldn't let up. She armed herself again and rapidly cut at her arm. Lunella gave a sign of 'what now' to Pepper. Pepper then proceeded to tap a button on her chest. At that moment, four large brackets sprouted from her chest and a blue light was glowing on them. Pepper raised her arm and they glowed too. She was about to fire. A smart move. Well, it would certainly deal with Killgrave. And it did. His bones were crushed the instant the laser touched him. And just like that, he was gone. I really expected him to put up more of a fight. Oh well. Ce la vie. Probably the last we'll see of him. With the team gathered, we headed back to the HQ at last...