The Trials

I walked towards the speed trial. Chávez stood by the pillar. "Welcome to the speed trial, Phil. For this, you must dodge 10 sharks that I'm about to throw at you,". I was absolutely terrified but I decided to do it regardless. I was ready. Or so I thought. The moment I stood on the x on the floor, a hammerhead shark came hurtling towards. It almost took my head clean off! They kept coming. One after another. Each one was somehow glaring at me harder than the last one. When it got to the final shark, I was prepared. I limboed that shark like I was in The Matrix. Chávez congratulated me and I walked towards the strength challenge.

When I got there, Betty was waiting for me. "Hey, good job on that last trial but this will not be as easy,".
"You thought that was easy?!" I shouted.
"That don't matter. For this trial, you go'n hafta arm wrestle me,". I rued this one the most. She slammed her arm onto the table. I knew then that she meant business. I slammed my arm onto the table even harder than her. I stung like hell but it was worth it. I could see the fear in her eyes. Definitely. My hand locked with hers. She was forceful. My arm was holding on for dear life. Suddenly, something just snapped in my brain. I was just overwhelmed with some unknown power. Something in my mind was saying 'push'. Her arm was launched towards the table, snapping it in half. "Tell ya what, I'm impressed! Didn't know ya 'ad it in ya!" proclaimed Betty. I shook her hand and moved towards the intelligence trial.

When I arrived, Newscaster Supreme greeted me and told me what the trial involved. "What you need to do is listen to what I say and repeat it back to me, word for word,". It sounded very simple. I wish I started with this one! Then she said to me, "Supercallifradgeilisticexpialidocious. Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwll-llantysiliogogogoch". I repeated everything she said flawlessly (of course). I definitely didn't ask her to repeat like 27 times. Totally. After that, I walked back to Carol. She placed a badge on my sleeve and pointed towards a room titled 'Agent Coulson'.
"Welcome to the A-Force, Agent Phil Coulson,".