Lost Members

"Now that we have recruited Phil, we turn our attention to more pressing matters," stated Medusa, "We are still missing 8 members of our team". This made me feel somewhat special. I mean, it's not everyday that a superhero team cancels their search party just to recruit an average Joe. Medusa continued, "These members include Kate Bishop, Jessica Jones, Lunella Lafayette (Moon Girl), Doreen Green (Squirrel Girl), Pepper Potts, Peggy Carter, Sister Grimm (Nico Minoru) and Karolina Dean. We need to fine them soon or may Odín bless their souls".
"Who first?" asked Jennifer.
"I was thinking Jessica Jones. We need someone who can hack into things,".
"Where. Is she?" asked Singularity.
"The Dark Dimension,"...

We all raced to the computers. Jennifer logged on to the mainframe and attempted to activate the portal.
"It's no use. It's missing a few parts," stated Jennifer.
"Well they must be here somewhere. Let's all have a look around," I suggested. Carol, Jennifer and Betty went to one room, Chávez, Medusa and Newscaster Supreme to another and I followed Singularity, Angela and Jane to the storage room. As I opened the door, I was slapped by a cloud of dust. "By Odín's beard, when was the last time we were in here?!" asked Jane, knowing full well the answer. We looked high and low in that room. All we found were Singularity's healer robes, Angela's entire weapon stash, Jane's helmet, Betty's sword (Blood's Edge) and a spare pistol (great for my new title of 'Agent'). Whilst I was finding these things, I heard distant shouts of 'got the processor!' and 'found a wrench!'.

We walked out somewhat empty handed. "Sorry everyone, we only found a few old bits," I announced, with a face like rain. Everyone else was very understanding, which was nice. I handed everyone their things. Singularity hung up her robes in her wardrobe. Jane donned her helmet and Betty put her sword in her holder on her back. Suddenly, the portal flared to life. "Right everyone, let's go," declared Carol. And so we stepped through the portal...