Peggy Carter

"Nico! We're so happy you're back!" exclaimed Carol.
"Yeah thanks for looking for me," replied Nico, rolling her eyes.
"Yeah, well,  sorry. We had to recruit a new member," said Carol, equally as sarcastic. Nico didn't seem too bothered by this.
"We are reassembling the A-Force," Medusa stated. And with that, Nico lifted her staff in the air and opened a portal. There was a vision of a town, completely in black and white. "Manhattan Noir," declared Nico, "All aboard!". We stepped through the portal...

The ride was bumpy. We were enveloped in a rainbow wormhole. I felt as if my skin was being burnt and then frozen. Clearly this was not a thing for mortals.

When we landed, a few people were staring at us. They were saying things like "Who are you?" and "How did you get here?". Medusa kindly told them to 'bugger off' which I don't think was the correct way of phrasing it. In the distance, we saw a car. A very unusual thing for Manhattan in the 17th century. The lady driving it wore a large red hat, similar to a fedora. She had the logo of Shield on the breast pocket of her shirt. She shot her pistol in the air. The car pulled up beside us. The lady spoke in a British accent, "Guys! Quick get in! No time to waste! I'll explain on the way!". I don't know why but I was almost certain this was Peggy. "Excuse me, Ms Carter, but I don't think there's enough room for all of us in there," I exclaimed.
"Do skip the formalities dear, to you, I'm Peggy. Nevertheless, I'm sure there will be room. Besides, most of us just fly," Peggy told me, slightly condescendingly.

Jessica, Peggy, Angela and I clambered into the car. The car was lovely. Much nicer than The Lightning if I do say so myself. It was a convertible car, one without a roof, painted in the most stunning shade of red (which complimented Peggy's hat perfectly). Peggy herself wore a light blue suit and the same colour trousers. Embroidered onto her shirt was the logo of Shield and on her head she had the previously mentioned red fedora. It was tilted to one side, rather fashionably. "So Peggy, where are we going?" I asked.
"Fisk Tower,".