chapter 1

Y/n pov

Today was the last day of school and me and my friend Jason were walking home because we live next to each other "hey y/n would you think it would be cool if the black butler character were our house" jason said i forgot to say me and jason love anime especially black butler and jason parent where gone for the summer and so where my so mine he was staying with me i nodd at his question about the black butler group in our house "but the thing is that we would die before getting to talk to them" i say we start to laugh all the way to the house once we get there jason went to the basement to play video games and i went up stairs to sleep since it the last day of school that means summer vacation no homework.

Jason pov

Once we got home i went down stair to play video games on my Xbox and y/n probably was upstairs sleeping after an hour of playing game i go upstairs to get some water when i find the black butler cast in our living room i run upstair to walk up y/n.

Y/n pov

I wake up to jason push me "can you stop" i say "well there people down stair" jason says i jump up grab my baseball bat and run down stair to the living room to see the black butler cast there and jason behind me "oh hell no i ain't going to be part of this" i say about to walk back up stairs but jason pick me up no not Bridal Style no he throw me over his shoulder "LET GO OF ME YOU MOTHERFUCKER BEFORE I KILL YOU" i yell trying to get out of jasons arms "why do you what to leave me were best friends" he say with a smirk on his face "SHUT UP YOU BAKA" i yell at this point where in the living room and black butler people are just watching this happen final after like forever he put me down "hello my name is seb- Sebastian was about to say before jason pulls me into a hug "don't you dare touch her" jason says "jason.... iam....... losing....... air" i say he let go of "geez your more clingy then Elizabeth and that say somthing" i say "anyway i was about to say is my name is Sebastian Michaelis and you are" he say "i am y/n and this is jason" i say "no need to tell us your name we know them" jason said "whao you remembered somthing though your thick skull of yours" i say "why do you argue so much" ciel say "because were friends" i say "says the girl who like erza" jason say "i am not" i say "are to" jason "bitch do you not see my h/c hair" i say then punch him in the stomach "anyway you mite be confuse about were you are but don't your the year 2018" i say all jaw their drop and when i mean their i mean bard, finny, mey-rin, ciel, alois, claude and Sebastian then somthing hugs my leg it was alois "alois i am not Claude so get off my leg" i say and start shaking my leg then final Sebastian take him off "tamaki get the knifes" i say to jason we start because c-dawg VA say it alot in ourn highschool host club "how do we know that were in the future" ciel ask i pull at my phone and play the song childish War by Vocaloid (video at the top) "is that proof or do i have show more proof" i say in bord voice i grab mey-rin left because need new clothes.

Jason pov

Y/n left with mey-rin to change her clothes "claude i like her i want her" hear alois say i start to laugh "and what you laughing about" alois say "your not going to get her because i will make sure of it" i say "and why should be scared of you i am a noble" he say "in your world you are but here your not" i say then i heard a scream from y/n room i run there and so do the other "y/n are you ok" i ask "i swear to god jason you open that door i will kill you" y/n says "i am sorry miss y/n that i scream" i hear mey-rin say i see the door open a little "go down stairs now" y/n say/yell we nodd and go down to the living room i see them start touching y/n phone "mite not want to that" i say but it was to late "jasonnnnnnnn where my phone" y/n yell from the up stair "down in the living room why" i ask "could you bring to my room" she say i sigh and take her phone went up stairs and gave to her phone and went down stair again "oi do you let her boss you around" bard says "well she help me alot and this is her house so i i have to pay her back" i say after that i here a door slam open oh no.

Y/n pov

After getting mey-rin and me in clothes that better then the we were wearing (pic at the top of mey-rin clothes and on the bottom is the clothes your wearing)

       We start walking down the stair "miss y/n what happen if the young master does not like it" mey-rin say "well he will have to deal with it" i say as we walk in the living room all eye on us i walk over to jason "well that took you long" jas...

We start walking down the stair "miss y/n what happen if the young master does not like it" mey-rin say "well he will have to deal with it" i say as we walk in the living room all eye on us i walk over to jason "well that took you long" jason say "well it was hard because is a little self conscience which is bad because that you stay in your comfort zone" i say i look at jason his not looking at my eye so i slap in face "hey my eye are up hear same for you guys" i say "well they need room could you show them the guest rooms" i ask jason he put his hand on his chest and saying 'yes mi'lady' i giggle before walking off to the upstairs to go to bed.

A/n

Ihope you like the remake of the modern world because i thought it need a new story.

-Cielphantomhive1180