chapter 2

Y/n pov

I wake up by my alarm that played wake little star by off the hook (video at the top) i leave my room and go to the living and go on wattpad and start reading your favorite fanfic soon enough jason comes down "hello princess" jason say your shock that he said that does he have feeling for you you thought but not his just teasing you "oh hello jason" i say why do i sound like that soon everyone was down stair with you got up and left "what the hell is happening do he have feeling for me" i say under my breath i go up stair to change i go down stair "well i am going to the mall see all later" i say then leave.

Jason pov

What that about probably because i said this morning "what was that about" ciel says i shrug then i get a phone call "jason there this guys in the mall they guns i need help right" y/n say then hang up "ok this is not a time to site around we a emergency on are hands turns out that people are shoting down people at the mall and y/n is there we got to go" i say/yell "ok ciel Sebastian claude and alois your coming with me and mey-rin bard and finny your staying hear don't touch anything" i say we start running since we dont live that far it took a couple minutes hold on y/n where coming to save you.

3rd person pov

As they came to the mall gun fire could be heard "you guys stay here i will go in and get her" jason said "well mr. Jason are you sure" Sebastian protest jason nod his head jason runs in the mall to find a girl body on the ground he turn her over to y/n face with blood on her face jason start to cry and pick up her body and leave mall with her body tried running down jason face ciel Sebastian alois and claude saw her body "how can this happen we could of stop this if you just let us come with you" ciel yells at jason "oh come on ciel you don't have to be so grumpy it just some lipstick that it" a voice came from the body "y/n your alive but how" jason said "remembered the year i dress up as ciel when he was little when he summon Sebastian i just re did it but on my face and body" y/n say getting out of jason hands y/n look at ciel face and he was  embarrassed about it (lol aww so cute ciel) "well since were here we could get you clothes" y/n said "no we can't there people with guns" alois said.

Y/n pov

     After alois said that i faceplam "for Christ sake you two have demon butlers i am pretty sure those men in there are god damn humans" i say/yell at him "right hmmmm claude this a order go kill those men in there" alois say "same for you Sebastian stop those men from killing people" ciel say with that in a flash they where gone "i bet in 5 seconds that they'll be done" i say "i bet 10 seconds" jason says "10 dollar for every win deal" i say "deal" jason say a couple seconds later there back "how long was that" i ask jason "3 seconds" he says "i win now my money" i say he sigh and hands me the money "ok let go before the cops get here" i say we enter the mall omg it was so loud "y/n-chan can we go to hot topic" jason says i nodd and we start walking there and i put my ear phones in my ears "what the bloody hell are those" ciel says i turn around "there called ear phones and i use them to listen to music from my phone" i say "you mean that plastic slab your holding" alois says "yes alois it a plastic slab" i say sarcastically and roll my eyes "oh she got some SAS oh" jason say mocking me everytime i said that to him "yay right" i say then put my earphone back in my ears we where final at hot topic "find anything you like and i'll pay" i say "no it fine lady y/n you don't have to- Sebastian said before being cut off by me "no i have to because this is Canada and the money different here then in londen" i say then walking off to harry potter land and i found some awesome luna lovegood glasses "jason-kun look what i found- hold on is this what there wereing" i say "why is there a problem miss" Claude says "no there not problem it just you look cool" i say they look at me like i came from i different world "she mean that you look amazing" jason says i take out my luna glasses and put them on "your just as sane i am" i say in a luna voice then i go over to the cusher to pay for the clothes and the glasses 100$ omg kill me now I walk over to the boys " how much was it" Jason ask I sigh " 100$ dollars my mom going to kill me" I say then I see a nerd walk by (author-Chan: your thinking what I am thinking right) I walk near the nerd "nerdddddddddddddddddd" I yell (author-Chan: what I like Simpsons) the nerd turn to me and stick his tongue out at me gosh they dude is so mean i walk back to the boys "why did you do that for" ciel says "i did it because i watch the Simpson bit- i was cut off by jason "there are children here" he say/yells "does it look like i give a fuck" i say we start to walk home i start to fall 'oh god my leg have gave in' you thought you close your eyes waiting for the impact but it never happened you open your eyes to see Sebastian holding you "thank Sebastian" i say "it my pleasure lady y/n" he say then i black out.

Ciel pov

Y/n is so annoying yet cute i like her more then Elizabeth but i can't i have a fiance but i never felt this way.

Alois pov

Y/n is beautiful in every way the way she walk and talk her h/c hair blow in the wind and her e/c eyes looking at me with kindness prefect.

Sebastian pov

Lady y/n is well weird but precious her soul smell lovely but i can't bring my self to take it i promise to protect from all that hurts her even if my young master.

Claude pov

Lady y/n is like a beautiful butterfly waiting for her mate and her soul is perfect in every way soon she will be trapped in my web of love.

Jason pov

I know me and y/n has been friend since the beginning but i feel this way about her that word cant Express i hope she feels the same way about me.

Servent pov

Lady y/n is like family to us we know it been two days but we never had family but it feels like that.

Everyone but not the servents pov

Y/n will be mine for the rest of life.