chapter 4

y/n pov

   after yesterday I feel like me and ciel relationship is a little bit better like different I woke up today thinking 'what the hell I am going to do today' well we could go on a picnic but that boring I got up and got dress for the day I went down stairs "hey miss y/n we where thinking maybe you could take us to the park please" finny ask I nod "of course we can go in a hour" I say I start to pack the blanket and snacks just In case then I get in a white sundress ( pic at the top) after packing we were ready to go sebastian ciel alois claude and jason does not know that me mey-rin bard and finny are going to the park  we start to walk to the park once we get to I put the blanket down and sit down and mey-rin bard and finny go running in the meadow and laughing I site there and watch them with a smile on my face I start to get up and walk near the river and I site on one of the rocks and watch the water.

Jason pov

      I start to look for y/n because I have not seen her all day "hey Jason have you seen y/n" alois says I shake my head "excuse me your highness but I did hear that lady y/n was going to the park with the phantomhive servants" Claude said I nod "ok then lets go to the park then" I said ciel Sebastian Claude and alois to the park when we get there we see he servant in the meadows running "hey have you seen y/n any where" I ask them "I saw her go to the river yes I did" mey-rin said I nod then run off to the river at the river I see y/n siting on a rock I put my foot on her back and push her the river and I start laughing "JASON YOU ASSHOLE I AM WHEREING WHITE" y/n yells at me I fell my face go white.

y/n pov

   I yell at Jason because I was wearing white and when white clothes get wet they are see though after yelling at him his face goes white I go under water and take off my dress because I had a bikini on under the dress I start to swim over to the dock to get out it look like getting out of a pool in a anime when I get out I see Sebastian and Claude eyeing me but ciel and alois had there eyes close "hey you better have those eye where I can see them" I snap at them I pick up the dress and start running to the blanket to grab a skirt that i have in my bag that i bought after i was done getting the skirt on we start walking home "hey y/n I am sorry" Jason says "shut up" I say once I get home I went up stairs with mey-rin and finny and bard went to there I take mey-rin to my room to talk about what happen.

Jason pov

   after y/n mey-rin brad and finny went up stairs me Sebastian Claude ciel and alois go to the living room after sitting down "I know that you like y/n" we all said at once at this point were all glaring at each other "oh about we make a bet" ciel says "ok what you got to say" I ask "how about who ever can steal y/n first kiss and she kiss back they win and we back off deal" ciel ask "deal" we all say and shake hands then we go back to are rooms.

A/n

two chapter in one day great now how I want to do this is like ourn high school host club where there trying to win her love not the other way around so this is different then other story's I've done and I hope you enjoy and byeeeee

-cielphantomhive1180