chapter 7

Y/n pov

"Hey hey heyyyyy" i hear someone says maybe it Jason "what" i say "well were going to Universal" jason say "oh my godddddddd jason i love youuuuuuuu" i screamed everyone ran in my room "y/n are you ok" ciel and alois said together "i am fine but jason just told me that where going to universal studios in Florida" i say "where leaving today" jason says i just turn my head to him "how many tickets do you got" i ask him he start to think "9 why" he says "ok because i am not leaving them here in my house" i say and glare at them mostly at the phantomhive servants because if Sebastian wasn't there shit going to go down with my house burning down like ciel's "that means since we got nine tickets that means your coming with us to Florida" i say then i start to jump up and down like a little girl "you know we leave today right" jason say everything stop right there i turn my head to jason "what time" i ask nervous of what going to happen "5:00 o'clock why" he says "and what time is it now" i ask he start rub the back of his nick "it 1:00 o'clock why" he says i put both of my hands on his shoulders then start shaking him "it 1:00 o'clock in the morning Jason you could of wake me up at 2 or 3 in the morning" i say/yell as i am shaking him "what ever everyone OUT" i yell and they leave uhhh i am so tried.

jason pov

after being shaken by y/n i left to my room to get dress for are trip to floida with the black butler cast and y/n wait to see who picking us from the airport once we get there she going to be shook.

Ciel pov

After we leave her room we start to are stuff for are maybe this a way for me to know more about y/n or maybe win this bet.

Alois pov

A trip that sounds fun i never been to this place called Florida but this is the first for most of us i hope i can win this dumb bet and get my beautify y/n all to myself.

Sebastian pov

Once my kitten told us about the trip to the place they call Florida i hope that spider doesn't try to steal her from me after all i am simply one hell of a butler.

Claude pov

my beautify butterfly is taking us on a trip to the place they call Floida how nice but this away i can win this bet and keep her to myself.

servants pov

where very excited yes we are to go to a new place in a different country yes we are lady y/n is so nice.

y/n pov

after i got dress (pic at the top) i left my room uhhhhh it 2:00 in the morning once everyone was down stairs "ok so were going on a airplane which is going to fly us throw the sky to floida ok so don't panic" i explain to them they nodd and we get in the car and i help putting there suit case in the truck "lady y/n let us put the suit case away it is are job as a butler is to do everything for you" Sebastian says i shake my head and pick one up and put it in the truck once where do i go in the driver site to start up the car.

~time skip because author Chan is to lazy~

y/n pov

once we get to the airport i walk in to the airport and i start to check us in and i gave them there ticket for the trip i grab my suit case "hey guys don't be weird or we mite get pull over or worst get kick out and miss are trip" i say and glare at them and they nodd we walk over to the check are bags which is were the bag get put in the plane then it was security jason grabs a bin and put his carry on in it and took off his coat and shoes and went throw the scanner i did the same with but i had to put my phone and computer in the bin and walk throw the scanner i look back at them omg they look scared of it i see ciel pick up the bin and put his shoes in the bin and coat and push it thought the machine but before he could walk thought the scanner the guard ask him to take off his eye patch and he did and put it in the bin then walk thought the scanner and came on the other side to get his stuff then it Sebastian oh this is going to be good he take off his coat and put it in the bin and his shoes and walk thought the scanner but he got pull over because he had mental on him guessing his pocket watch when they check and they found nothing