chapter 10

Y/n pov

After winning the game me and Sebastian start to head back to the house when my legs went num and everything went black the thing i see is Sebastian rushing to my side.

Sebastian pov

when i was taken out the game by lady y/n we start to walk out of the forest then i smell blood (if you don't know Sebastian and Claude are demons and one of thing they can do is smell blood ok ok) i turn around to see her about to fall. Rush to her side to pick her up she smell like blood i look down at her legs to see her cover in cuts.

I start to carry her out the forset once we got out it seem lady Elizabeth and lady hannah start to freak out but my young master earl trancy the spider and mr. Jason was glaring at me i just smirk and put her down on a chair.

3 person pov

As lizzie and hannah start to get band aids in the house to fix her legs the boys start talking about how there lives where and how are they going help y/n if can't walk any more.

That when the undertaker got up and walk over to her body and pick her up and left that when lizzie and hannah got back and ask "guys were y/n" they said everyone seem shock then start looking for her.

Undertaker pov

       Has everyone was doing there own thing i walk over to miss y/n to check her wounds from the look of it she could die any minute that means i would have to take her soul but those demons would not let me from the looks of it.

        i pick her up and take her to my room to fix her wounds i lie her on my bed the blood getting ever where those cuts where deep as mine on my face i touch her leg and she flinch a little i start walking off to get the band aids.

      y/n pov

     i wake up in a room and there was blood everywhere my legs still num the room was black with white skulls everywhere and there a coffin on the wall i hear foot steps near the door i look up to see the undertaker with band aids "i see your awake deary" he said with a giggle in his voice. "yes i'am and you took me to your room" i said and he nod then wake over to me and started to wrap me leg in the band aids.

    "undertake i have a question for you" i ask he look up at me and smirk "well you know my price" he said giggling a little i nod and grab my phone from my back pocket and i put on a video (the video is at the top) in seconds he started laughing like crazy.

    "well dearie what your question" he ask "will you guys ave to leave to your world soon" i ask he seem shock at the question he sighed "well at some point we will have to leave to go back because this not are world but i think it going to take along time for us to leave" he said.

    i sighed i was sad but happy at the same time after he finish wrapping my leg i sat up and took his hand to help me up it hurt at first but after a little bit it didn't hurt he started to help me down the stairs to get to the backyard everyone seem to be in a panic.

   "hey are you guys ok" i ask they look at me then they ran at me and start to hug me (when i mean they alois Jason Hannah zander Lizzie mey-rin bard and finny) "omg can't breath" i said they back off and look at my legs.

      "y/n where were you" alois wined "i was with the undertaker he was fixing my legs "ohhh they all said i shake my head and rolled my i check my phone for the time "its 6:00 better have dinner before it to late.

        i said and they nod and we went inside to eat well with help of the undertaker on walk