chapter 11

y/n 

   i was helping Hannah and zander with dinner while Jason and the black butler cast was in the liven room watching TV or playing broad games "y/n are you sure that your OK helping us with dinner" zander ask i just look at him with that look the look that you mama gives you before you get a beating. "do you think that i am hurt that i can't do simple things" i said and turn my head to him "n-no not a-at all" he stuttered well blushing.

   i roll my eyes when i feel something wet fall down my leg i look down to see my band-aids all in blood "well i have to change my band-aids i'll be right back ok" i say to Hannah and zander they nodd and i leave to get the band-aids. i left to the undertaker room to get the band-aids once i find them i get on the bed and unwrap the old ones and lord have mercy there to much blood how the fuck i am i alive.

      has i start to wrap my legs when there a knock on the door "come in" i say and i look up to see Claude "lady y/n may i help you with you band-aids" he ask i simple nod he walk over and take the band-aids from my hands. he walk off to get a wash clothe to clean my cuts he comes back and does that and wraps my leg up i get up but fall back on the bed "Claude i think i need help walking" i ask he nods and pick my up.

        he carry's me down the stairs and take me to the living room and sit me down on the couch and sites next to me "uh thanks Claude" i say and he just nods.

    Claude pov

  i notice lady y/n wasn't help her friends that when i smell the smell of blood i went to the room were the smell was coming from it was in the undertaker room i enter the room to find lady y/n undoing her wraps i ask her if she needs help and she aspects my offer. has i was getting a cloth to wipe up lady y/n  legs from the blood i had notice that a drop land on my hand i lick it and it taste better then ciel phantomhive i most make sure she is mine i thought to my self (auther-chan: ok let me explain claude is a demon but what makes it worse is that he is a creep so yeah)

      i came back with the cloth and clean up the blood and warp up her legs avian and carried her down to the living room has i enter everyone ones was glaring at me i just smirked and put her down on the couch.

       y/n pov

     as i was siting on the couch reading my book i could hear the boys talking about something but i choose not to listen to it probably something childish i mean come on there boys. "dinner is ready get it or starve" Hannah yells from the kitchen i start to get up and start to limp to the table but i trip but before i hit the ground i feel someone in front of me.

     i look up to see the undertaker "come on dearie smile" he says and i smile as he started to help me up and helps me to the table as i grab my plate i look over ciel and alois i bearly have talk to them so i walk over to them and sit in between and smile at them they smile back. "ciel alois  i have a question for you both" i ask and they look at me ready for my question.

      "what is it like living in a manor" i ask they seem shock about the question "uhh well there people taking care of us and do all the house work that we don't do" ciel says "well phantomhive in my manor it lonely all the time because all my servants are demons" alois says. I look up to see Lizzie glaring at me just great she piss at me now again me ciel and alois continue talking until we were done eating then i got up and left to Hannah room to get change.

       after getting change i went down stairs with mey-rin to the basement once we enter we see the boys in there pj ready to rest i run over and tackle Jason to the floor and rolled off of him. "hey y/n are we having a sleepover or no" Jason ask me i nodd i grab my phone and start to play kpop though i fall asleep a alot i am going to try my best to stay up.

  ~time skip~

      The night was fun but today was the day were going to the parks my favorite is harry potter i slowly got off the couch trying not to make a noise. Once i got out of the basement i went to hannah room to change in my outfit for the day which was the revanclaw uniform.

       I went down stairs to see everyone ready "ok then let go have some fun!" I said with a smile then left the house.

     A/n

    Sorry for the late update but damn i have to many reads but thank you guys all for reading and the next chapter is going to be action pack see you all later and byeeeeeeee.

-Cielphantomhive1180