chapter 8

last chapter

y/n pov

    when we got to leave the airport i see "Hannah".

y/n pov now 

   i see Hannah my best friend beside Jason that went to Florida for vak for the summer i start to run to her only to have a sword in my face "please step away from miss Hannah" he says i look up to see ash landers the fallen angel 'oh hell no he did not say that to me'. "who the fuck to talk to me angel this my best friend and i swear to god i will rip off the wings and beat you with them" i yell at him "uhh sorry miss" "y/n y/n l/n" i say then run pass him to hug Hannah "boi you never reply to my text" "sorry i had a problem" i say.

    "wait you got Sebastian Ciel Alois Claude Mey-rin Bard and Finny luck i got Grell Will Ronald Ash undertaker and Lizzie" Hannah say 'wait did she say Lizzie ohhh hell no' "ohhhh Ciellllllll" i hear i high pitch yell i run behind Sebastian "save me" i say he nods and move me in front of him and put his arm around me. "Ciel who this girl" she ask and point on me. "nope nope nope i am not having it" i say then run away "i don't so lady y/n" Sebastian says and tighten his grip on me "lady Elizabeth this is lady y/n" Sebastian said i face palm.

      i slowly get out of Sebastian arms and walk over to Hannah and slowly grab her phone and walk to Ciel "Ciel i have a question for you" i ask he nods "WHAT ARE THOSEEEEEE" i yell well pointing the camera at his feet. then i walk away and give the phone to Hannah "ok where staying at Hannah house and I CALL BASEMENT" i say and i see Jason sigh i start walking to the car because i know where she park "you coming or what" i say then leave.

Ciel pov

     'that weird' i thought because y/n put one of those plastic slabs near my feet and said what are those and Elizabeth is here great the girl i like like and the girl who is my fiance is here "you coming or what" y/n say knocking me out of my thought.  we enter the car this time Hannah who's y/n best friend "demon" "reaper" Sebastian and William say under there breath i chuckle a little seeing grown men act like children.

      "if you guys destroy my car i will kill you" Hannah says to Sebastian and William or any other reaper, demon and angel in the car then it start up and we start driving to Hannah house or what y/n says it is.

y/n pov

    once we get to Hannah's house i run up to the door and kick it down "why y/n whyyy" Hannah cry's i shrugged it off once we get in "ok here the rules everyone who was staying at my house get the basement with me and who ever is with Hannah can stay in the basement with us or go to there rooms".

3rd person pov

     as y/n, Hannah, Sebastian and Claude went to go get there stuff and the other's well Jason was showing them around Hannah's house since this his like 11 time here "so where sleeping in the basement" Alois ask with hope in his eye to get a room. "yes where sleeping in the basement because all the room's are full" Jason say's "Zanderrrrrrrrr you little son of a bitch get your ass down here". y/n yelled at the top of her lungs "what" a kid with blonde hair said walking down the stairs.

      "Zander can you be a dear and take this down to the basement" y/n ask "no i am not being boss around by you" Zander said because every time y/n at's there summer house she become the boss of Zander. y/n start to walk up to him and lean on his chest "are you sure about that" she ask "a a n-no i i w-will t-take y-your b-bags" he stuttered with bite of blush on his face and he went to pick up the bags and went done stairs.