chapter 6

y/n pov

      today was the worst day of my life because I had to go on a trip but Jason is staying home with I hope that he got this under control because it take two people to make sure the house is not broken I star to wake down stairs when I hear "lady y/n were are you going" I hear Claude ask "oh I am going on a trip for today" I say then continued going down stairs to get my stuff in my back pack after packing I get the keys to the cars "I hope you have fun at watt pad" Jason says I nod and wave good bye then leave.

Jason pov

      after y/n left it now like war with four guys who love y/n and 3 servant who think of her as family oh god what have i gone in to then my phone start to ring and i pick "this is rath speaking" i say in my rath voice from ben 10 "rath where jason" y/n says "let me tell you something y/n l/n that you leaving me with people is not fun" i say as rath "sorry rath but where Jason and ben" y/n ask "well rath as been busy" i say "ok then tell jason i got there safely" y/n says then hang up i sigh "what was that about" ciel ask "oh it nothing" i say then i go upstairs.

~timeskip because author-chan is to lazy~

3rd person pov

        It been three hours since y/n left to her wattpad meeting and everyone was bored but soon there was a knock on the door jason ran down stairs to open it and there was y/n with her stuff "how was it" jason ask "it was good on the back i pick up queen of shadows from the throne of glass series" y/n say "lady y/n your back" the servents say and run up and hug her "uhhh can you get off of me PLEASE" y/n says they let go "jason your parents are back" y/n says jason nodds.

Y/n pov

    I can't believe that his family back so early that means we have to stay in his house until my parents come back and jason house is big and i big it huge "ok then lets go" jason says "but you have to get your stuff" i say "oh my stuff i got along time ago my parents text me about it" he says i sigh and go upstairs to pack my stuff.

~time skip brought to you by jasons real name~

     Once we get to jasons house everyone jaws drop "he lives here and you live there" alois says we open the door "welcome" they say "y/n long time no see how my favorite niece" jason dad says "wait you and jason are cousins" ciel ask i shake my head "no were family friends so where like family" i say "ohhhh big sister" i hear a little girl says "oh no" i say before a tiny little jumps in my arms "Elizabeth get out of my arms now" i say "oh come on big sis" she says then leaves my arms "big sis i got a beautiful dress" she say then darg me to her room.

Alois pov

     So this is jason house it bigger then y/n house a lot bigger i wonder what that girl is doing with y/n "Elizabeth i swear to god that you are take me to the boys i am going to kill you" i hear y/n "i am not big sis" Elizabeth says then she pushes y/n out to the steps she take off the blindfold "god damn it Elizabeth" she says she is so beautiful.

Y/n pov

    I walk down step these shoe are going to kill me the dress look like smile outfit from book of circus (pic at the top) once i get to the bottom of the stair everyone eyes on me i feel my face heat up i look at jason ohh i am going to have fun i hold out my hand to him "may i have this dances" i ask he nodds and put his hand around my waist and i put my hand on his shoulder and we start " owwww" i say "sorry" he says "your a worst dancer then Ciel" i say "oh really you want to tey your luck with him" jason says i turn to ciel he grabs my hand and puts one on my waist and i put one on his shoulder and we start man not that bad his better then jason then "big sis do you want to play just dance" Elizabeth yells i sigh and nodd "we will continue later" i say to ciel i leave to the room with jason and the boys and mey-rin " god damn it why this" i say they shugg and we start i kiss a girl (video at the top) after we were done my legs gave out and i black out.