chapter 9/pool party

y/n pov

     once i get to the pool in the backyard i see the guys there ready to go swimming then i feel arm picking me up i look to see Zander and he walk's to the edge of the pool "your at the mercy of Zander-kun" he said i know what he doing. "Zander i swear to god i will- kay ya" he throw me in the water (author Chan: kay ya is a scream OK) i swam to the top "OK this is how where doing it then" i said and grab his hand and pull him the water.

     "hey why do you guys get to go in the pool first" Alois whined me and Zander look at each other and we both grab his hand and pull him in the pool his head pop up from the water and man was he mad. "can't believe you did that to me" Alois whined "well you wanted to come in the water so me and Zander did it for you" i said look at him like we did nothing wrong like the twins in orun high school host club.

      i look back to see Ciel laughing like an idiot "hey you want to coming the pool because i can make that happen" i said swimming up to him at the edge of the pool but he back away but i see Hannah behind him. she pick him up and threw him in the pool "best gotti ever" i yelled and went under water "ciellll are you OK" Lizzie ask Ciel who was under water still i went under and pick him up.

       i put my ear to his chest to hear his heart beat and see if he breathing "he still breath a lot Ciel phantomhive i swear to god you are faking this i let alois have you for a week and let him do what ever he want to do to you" after saying that he got up out my arms and ready to take of his eye patch. after awhile every one was in the pool playing volleyball or just floating me and Hannah went to the hot tub and just relax after the hell we had to do keep the black butler cast from killing each other.

       then "hey y/n Hannah why don't come and play volleyball with us" Lizzie says "well the hell we had to go throw this summer we need a little break" we said to together and look at them "lady y/n and miss Hannah what do you mean hell" Sebastian and Claude ask. "well how many times did i have to stop you from killing each other and teaching you have to us new tech" we both said i start to get out  the hot tub and go to get the pool toy.

       i grab a water gun like a big no no no a huge one like a machine gun but smaller i go to fill it up with water and i go in the pool and walk up to Sebastian and Claude "this is pay back" i say then start shouting them with water Hannah joins in with normal sized water gun. after that was done they looked piss off then Jason had to make it worse by "THIS MEAN WAR GIRLS VS BOYS" he yelled at the top of his lung.

       "really Jason did you have to yell that" i say face palming "well i thought it would be fun to have a war between girl and boys and you have water gun out so lets have a war" Jason explained i rolled my eyes and got out of the pool and went to get the guns. "OK if it war you want then it war you'll get" i said and threw the war guns in the water so everyone can get one but yet it look like they didn't want to be in this war.

      after every one get out the pool and have there guns it time to explain the rules "OK the rules are that you get shot by water your out and come out the forest and remember no one leaves the forest until the game over" i explain they nod and we get in are teams.

(girls team: mey-rin, Lizzie, y/n,Hannah, ash because he can turn into Angela which is a girl and lastly is Grell because likes to be called a girl)

(boy teams: Sebastian, Ciel, Alois, Claude, Jason, Zander, Bard, Finny, Ronald and not william because he boring and undertaker is to old)

      "first team that goes in is girls" Hannah says we nod  and run in the forest and this forest is deep but we have walkies talkie so we can ask for help me and Hannah were partners then i heard running oh god it the boys.

3rd person pov

     Hannah y/n ran threw the forest to escapes the boys as they heard there foot steps it didn't help that they where wearing there bathing suits Hannah turns around to see Bard and Finny casing them threw the forest. Hannah start shouting at them she hit Bard in the face with water but Finny was dogging her attack final y/n turn around and got Finny in the stomach with water before he could shout Hannah.

        "you OK" y/n ask Hannah she nods and take y/n hand to get up Hannah pulls out her water bottle to refill her water gun and they continue running deeper in the forest. on the other hand Mey-Rin and Lizzie stay low to make sure no one was following them but when they look up they saw Jason and Zander ready to shout at them Mey-rin quickly took off her glasses and started shouting at them.

          Mey- rin quickly got Zander out with a shot to the chest but Jason doge her attacks and got Lizzie out but before he could shout at Mey-rin she shot him in the ribs as the three left the forest Mey-rin got her Glasses out and gave them to Lizzie and got her walkies talkie. "guys Lizzie is out i need a team to join" she said with her deep but female voice "Mey-rin what part of the forest are you in" Hannah ask threw the walkies talkie "a bit deep in the forest why" she said "ok where coming for you" y/n said in the walkies talkie.

        in less then in five min the girl where there to get Mey-rin once they got her they start running deeper in the forest while they were doing that Ciel and Alois found there self in a bad case with Angela and Grell as they hid behind trees for cover as Grell keep on shouting at the trees but Alois and Ciel were low on water so they run and get caught or wait for there water to run out then shout at them.

        Soon they could hear more running Ciel and Alois think it was the boys started to move to different trees but it was the girl sceond team of Mey-rin, y/n and Hannah after so much hard work the girls got Ciel and Alois. The last three people they had to take down was now Ronald, Sebastian and Claude which would be a challenge because there demons and reapers.

            The girls went deeper and deeper in the forest but then they found a clearing which was stranger because Hannah and y/n have been in this forest many times and once there was never a clearing. "Must have been Sebastian or Claude" y/n said under her breath then water splayed on the ground they knew that they were there then bam there they were in front of them ready to shout at them the girl started to fire at them ronald was quickly out because he was look at him self in a mirror.

        Some how mey-rin got Claude out but Sebastian shot her there best shouter was down it was four against one ever thing went black for four second but when there was light three of the girl where out but y/n as Sebastian went to finish her off she took all her water and splash at him he was out game set and match the winners where the ..... GIRLS......