chapter 5

y/n pov

   today I woke up early today because I woke up hungry so i went down to the kichen to find sebastian cooking food "well lady y/n what are you doing so early" sebastian ask "i up so early because i came down to get a snack that it" i say as i get my snack Sebastian throw flower on me "ohh hell no this means war" i say then take a hand full and throw it at him in his face then he throw some back at me the war still going on when was running up to Sebastian with the flower I trip put he catch me and I landed in his chest I look up at him I could my face turn red our face get closer and closer that are lips are almost touching then "Michaelis what are you doing with lady y/n" Claude says like that I pull away and leave that was so embossing I ran up to my room to get clean up.

Sebastian pov ( didn't see that coming)

    I was so close to winning but that stupid spider had to come in and make y/n leave "see Michaelis she hates you" the spider says "no spider you scared her away" I say with anger this is why demon hate each other i leave to get clean up and change in a new suit and wake up the young master and get him ready for the day "sebastian why are your late today" the young ask "nothing of your worrying young master" i replied to the young master after finish getting the young master ready we head down stairs to see lady y/n glaring at me like i am a monster what did that spider tell her "hey y/n what you fav movie" jason ask her "suicide squad why" lady y/n replied "lady y/n whats a movie" i ask she just roll her eyes yeah there somthing wrong with lady y/n.

y/n pov

      i cant belive what claude told me about sebastian he just want my body not my love and i thought that they there my friends but i should have know he a demon then he act like he cares about what i talk about by asking what a movie like he cares i just rool my eyes at his supid supid supid question "well since y/n is being a bitch today movie are like pays but and a scene" Jason say after he said that felt my heart break a little first Sebastian now Jason everyone in the room know what happening I start to tear up the run up my room and lock myself in there then I hear a knock on my door "y/n are you ok" Jason ask "Jason god damn it I am not" I yell "don't make do it y/n" he say "no I am not coming" I yell back  "fine you left me no chose" he say then music plays "your queen of the country and I am servant of yours" he sings "Jason stop" I say "Mr. Jason what are you doing" Sebastian say "trying to get y/n to forgive me" Jason says "Jason I am not made at you it someone us" I say then I hear Jason leave I go over to my bed and site there listen to music then the door open to see Sebastian in front then he goes on his knee and take my hand "I am sorry I am so sorry about what Claude told I like you for you not for your body" he say then I feel something wet 'wait is he crying' then he nods right demon can read minds I left his face up and kiss his check "it ok I forgive you Sebastian I am sorry for believing Claude" I say then hug him he left me up and take me down stair and sat me on the couch.

Sebastian pov

         after lady y/n forgive me I take her down stairs and sat her on the couch "hey do you what to watch suicide squad" lady y/n ask "sure" we all say she gets up and put something in a box then she walk back to the couch and pats the site next to her I think that meant she what me to site next to her so I do so then puts her head on my shoulder at some she would be scared and put her head in my chest all the boys where looking at us every time after the movie was over she got up to get that plastic slab that she on all the time "hey you what to video of my Harley and joker dance" lady y/n ask we all go around her to watch the video

  "that one me" she point to the girl whos go to garb the baseball bat "look at all tricks you most have been tried" alois says "well me and Jason can show you the chest flip" she says then gets up and drags Jason over to a open space "you ready" she ask he nods then she runs up to him jumps on his chest and flip off him wow so amazing she would be a beautiful and talented girlfriend if I win this challenge.

y/n pov

    after that flip Jason gives me that look that look when he got a idea "hey y/n lets do the bae challenge" jays says I sigh "ok first question" I ask "question one who the hottest bae" Jason ask "Sebastian" I say "and why" Jason ask "because do have to tell you look at him" I say and wink at Sebastian "wow look at the time it late I better go to bed" I say then leave to my room wow today was different.