chapter 12

y/n pov

   i looked at them and smiled "well then lets go" i said to them before heading into the car once i got in that when Alois and Grell asked me some many question "where are we going" they asked "it as surprise" Hannah said as she starts up the van and we start to drive there. 

     "Well it better be a bloody damn good surprise" Ciel sighed "LANGUAGE" zander yelled i sighed as hannah was driving i put some music so William and Sebastian would stop glaring at each other.

~time skip~

   "Final were here" i yawned as we got out of the car "welcome to the wizarding world of Harry potter" me, Hannah, jason and zander said to the black butler Charater as we enter Duncanon ally in Universal Studios.

      "You know this looks like London England" Alois excitedly said as we started to walk around "yeah because it base in England" jason sighed.

       As they were talking i went to get change into the robes that i pack in the car when i was done changing i ran out and hugged Alois from behind he jumped a bit but calm down after.

       "So um were going in partner around the park" hannah sighed and showed us the list.

Le list

Zander and jason

Ciel and Lizzie

Sebastian and Claude

Grell and William

Mey-rin, bard and finny

Ronlad and undertaker

Ash and hannah

Alois and y/n

       When i looked at the list i started to laugh a bit then looked over at alois and smiled brightly and grabbed his wirst and went to the different shops

Alois pov

  When i heard that me and y/n was together i was more then exicted that i would spend the day with her and try to win her love. But as i was thinking she took my wrist and drag me to some shops.

     As we were looking i saw a place that we could be alone for once "hey y/n mind if you come with me for a sec?" I asked her she turn her attention to me and nod then follows.

     Once we got to the place from the others i took y/n hand and looked in her e/c eyes and blushes slightly "so um alois what did you want to show me?" She asked. "This" was all i said and got closer to her as are faces got closer until are lips were close to touch until.

     "Aguamentai" i heard then it started to rain on me and y/n she pulled away and laughs as she dances in the water. i look over and see Jason holding the wand and Zander laughing i rolled my eyes "tarted" i mumble but as i did y/n bumps into me and takes my hand and starts ball room dancing i blush a bit and start to lead the dance.

       as we were dancing i could see Jason and Zander were upset i stuck out my tongue and continue to dance until the rain stop that when she lets goes off me and goes hugs him "pay back!" she yells.

y/n pov

        after the dance in the rain i went to Jason and hugs him as pay back getting his clothes wet as well "ohhh come on" he sighs but hugs me back as i let go and went back to Alois "that was the best dance ever thanks" i smile. Alois blush a bit "u-um well it more pleasure milady" he says and bows a bit i laugh and bow back before hugging him and taking his hand and goes into the shop to get some new clothes.

~time skip~

          once we leave the shop we look like we came straight out of harry potter which i think is pretty cool after we looked around more we meant back up with the rest of the groups when i look at Ciel i laughed a bit at what he was wearing when i looked at Sebastian and Claude they look upset. when i saw Jason and Zander i laughed a bit because Jason was still wet and Zander had candy all over his face.

         "OK lets go back to house to take a break" i say and everyone nods the we head back to the car once i got in i looked back at them "so how was your day" i asked "terribly" they all say but Alois "amazing" he says i smiles abit "well at least someone had a good day" i say as Hannah starts to drive us back. once we got back to the house i ran up stairs and got change into normal clothes then ran down stairs and sat next to Alois and smiles.

        i lean my head on his shoulder and doze off to sleep 'today was the best day ever' i thought.

a/n 

sorry that this is late and bit rushed but i'll update more promise any ways byeeeeeeeeeeeee

-Cielphantomhive1180