Chapter 1

He walks along the college corridor. With some book and file on his arm. He walks fast and led to the library. His outfit was simple. People called him a nerd. With some thick glasses on his face he enters the library.

He took the usual spot that becomes his favorite. He put his bag and his stuff and walks to the bookshelf. He chooses some book, pick the subject and bring it to his seat.

He just completed a normal student with normal life and no friend. Opposite to Oikawa Tooru. He is fabulous, handsome, famous and athlete. His tall was perfect and his hair was brown same as his eyes. The boy glances at the pretty boy who sits at the next table.

He has been surrounded by the girls. It's noisy the boy can't focus on his study. "Naa, Oikawa did you see that guy?" the girl whisper something at Oikawa. Oikawa gaze at the silvered hair boy.

"Yeah, why?" he asked.

"His hair was long, I saw him release his hair during the dance lesson" the girl whisper again.

"Eh? Really? He must be ugly then?" Oikawa laughs same with the girl. Oikawa glances at Sugawara. Sugawara was focussing on his studies. The bun on his hair that he made was tight and Oikawa seem curious. He finds a new victim. He smirks deeply.

-

Sugawara enters the dance studio. Today schedule state that no one will use the studio. Who gonna use studio during Sunday? They're prefer went on a date. Sugawara release his hair bun made a pony and he does some stretching.

He bends his body. His hand grabs his legs. Almost 15 minutes stretching. Sugawara started the music. He danced with passion. Enjoy the rhythm of the music. His hand was moving smooth, his hair was dancing too and he's beautiful and graceful.

"You love dance alone don't you?" said someone. Sugawara stops his dance move and pauses the music. "Who are you?" Sugawara asked.

"My name is Sumire Temari, I saw you at the library last time," Sumire said.

Sugawara replied with silence. He packs his bag, rolls his hair make a bun and take his book. He gets out the studio. His dance mood was ruined. He hates people see he dance. The girl chases him.

"Your glasses, sir. Anyway, you quite good looking without that," Sumire wink at him. Sugawara takes his glasses and left her.

"He was handsome! Shame! His attitude like a trash!" the girl scold. "What makes my girl anger like that huh?" Oikawa said. Approaching Sumire, he saw that Sumire was angry over something.

"That nerd guy! I helping him but he didn't appreciate it! How annoyed"

"Calm down, dear. I make him pay someday"