Chapter 8

"Tell me the whole story, Hitoka" Akaashi stare at Yachi eyes. Yachi doesn't want to share Sugawara secret but Akaashi was her beloved step brother.

"If you don't want to spill it I call mom and said that you been treaten by random people" Akaashi provoked his sister.

"Keiji-nichan, would you stop use that trick! Mom was busy!"

"And would you stop use that excuse?"

"Urgh! Sugawara-san will hate me if I spill it" Yachi slow her tone.

"Why?"

"It's a big issue!"

"Give me a clue" said Akaashi.

"Keyword!" Bokuto interrupt them.

"Bokuto-san kept your voice down. Suga will heard us"

"Pride" Yachi only said that.

"Well, that was a big issue"

-

Oikawa pissed with his friends. "How you can escape from her?" Hanamaki laugh at him.

"Shut up!" Oikawa ignore his friends. Oikawa out of the Hanamaki dorm. He leads to his dorm.

He bumps his face at the pillow. 'Smell nice, that silvered hair scent' he hugs that pillow. He close his eyes. Rewind back on that incident. Sugawara moaned kept playing on his mind. He smirks.

'So you're grown, huh?'

-

Sugawara can't wait for his last paper tomorrow. He will went home. He miss his hometown so much. He misses Daichi and Asahi. It's been a long time he didn't contact them. Asahi works with his father at the restaurant while Daichi was studies same as him.

He closes his book and prepares some ingredient for dinner. Bokuto just enter the dorm. "Wow, smell nice!" said Bokuto. He put his bag on table.

"Bokuto, put your bag at the right place please" Sugawara remind him. Bokuto pout and put it in his room.

"Sorry for interrupt," said Akaashi.

"Ah! Don't worry, I don't bother,"

"Sugawara-san you're beautiful" said Akaashi.

"Huh? Thanks, why in sudden?"

"Just take care of yourself, don't drown in revenge" said Akaashi. He left Sugawara. Sugawara sigh heavily.