Chapter 16

Oikawa approaching Sugawara. He know that all was his fault. "Suga-chan, I'm sorry. I'm truly sorry"

Sugawara stare at the floor. He don't know what to do. He knew Oikawa approaching him. He knew Oikawa try to reach his shoulder but he just let him do it. "Suga-chan, looks at me" Oikawa pulls Sugawara chins up. "I'm sorry" Oikawa whisper. Sugawara started to cry.

"Me too," he bumps his face on Oikawa chest. Oikawa embraces him tightly. He just let Sugawara burst his tear. "It's not your fault" Oikawa whisper. "But I lie to everyone and I separate my own twin," he cries again.

"Shh, I know that but we were too young back then," Oikawa rubs his hand on Sugawara's spine softly.

"Kachaaaaaaa" suddenly Sugawara heard his son cries. "Toushiru, I'm here" the brunette run toward him. Sugawara takes him to his arm. Wipe his tear while his son wipes his tear. Then Toushiru cries again, Sugawara sighs. This will happen when Toushiro saw his crying.

"I'm sorry but he always cries when he saw my tear and he won't stop crying" Sugawara try to comfort him. "Let's me hold him," said Oikawa but the brunette clings tightly on Sugawara's neck.

"Toushiru, that was your papa. Go to him, dear" Sugawara whisper in his son's ear. Toushiru hands still cling to Sugawara's neck but his head turns to Oikawa. Oikawa tries to hold Toushiru left hand and lift Toushiru from Sugawara's arm to his arm.

"Look, you be fine," said Sugawara. Toushiru quiet. "Ah, he stops crying," Sugawara grins. "Well, he always kept asking about you" state Sugawara. Oikawa laugh. He wipes his son tear. "Papa" called the silvered hair.

"Come here, boy" Oikawa take the silvered hair to his left arm. The twin stares each other. "What did you guy do?" asked Sugawara.

"We always talking together"

"When?" asked Oikawa. "In our dream," both said that.

-

"Urm... uncle" called the silvered hair. "Yes?" Sugawara replied. It's hurt a little that his son calls him uncle. He felt a wall between them. "C-Can I call you Kachaa?" asked the silvered hair boy.

"Suga, don't cry. If you cry your prince charming will cry too," said Kuroo. Sugawara laugh. Kuroo knew him so much. Everyone laughs at him. "Yes, sure you can"

The brunette was slowly approaching his new 'papa'. "How long are you hiding behind the vase? He could see you already" said Kuroo. The brunette pouts his mouth. Oikawa laugh looks at his son. They're cute as hell. Oikawa waving at him. The brunette slowly walks toward him.

"Hey, buddy. How many you been cries today?" asked Oikawa. Trying to tease his son. The brunette pouts his mouth. Oikawa laugh. 'Just like Suga-chan and he had a mole beneath his eyes like Suga-chan too'