Chapter 13

Sugawara picks all the toy that been spread all the living room. He sigh heavily. "Toshiru, if you don't want to play with it, please put it back to the box" Sugawara said to his son, Toushiru. The brunette run aways when Sugawara tries to grabs him.

Sugawara tickles the brunette and the brunette burst into a loud laugh. "Yes, kachaa. Sorry for that" the brunette kisses Sugawara forehead.

"Aww, what a cute view in the morning that I saw," said Kuroo. "Kuroo, are you awake?" asked Sugawara. "Yup, are you ready?"

"Ah! Uncle Kuroo you promise me that you will take me to the beach!" Toushiru jump excited at Kuroo. "Did the good boy being good today?"

"Yep!"

"Alright, now go get your stuff. We will go to the beach" Kuroo tickles Toushiru. The boy giggles cutely. Before the running to his room.

"He had his father eyes and hairs but a cute mole like you" Sugawara blushes. "Don't ruin the good day, Kuroo!" Kuroo was laughing.

-

Bokuto holding Akaashi hand while Akaashi focuses on his baby. "Bokuto-san, please don't pull my hand. I'm holding our kid,"

"Oh, sorry,"

"Bokuto! You're late! Sugawara's was angry with you!" he points at Toushiro. He makes a pouting mouth.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Toushi-chan uncle brought you a new toy" Bokuto try to persuade him. Toushiru shows an eager face. "Really? Yeay! I love you, Uncle Bokuto!"

"Here, give me a kiss on my cheek," Bokuto grins. Toushiro approaches Bokuto and he gives a kiss on Bokuto cheek. "Here a present for a good boy!" Bokuto gives a box that wraps in chocolate wrap paper.

"What did you should say to Uncle, dear?" asked Sugawara toward his son. "Thank you, uncle!" he winks at Bokuto.

"Woah, your son just like you!"

"Sorry to interrupt a happy moment but we should be headed now," said Kuroo and all of them laugh at him.

-

Oikawa checks in a hotel with his sons. Today was Rintaro birthday and last week Sumire already said that she wanna go somewhere else. "Papa, are you alright?" asked the silvered hair boy. He tries to reach his father face.

"Don't sad, Rin-chan was here. With papa!" the silvered hair hugs Oikawa. 'I glad that you were my son' Oikawa lift him to his arm and get out from their room.

"Papa, where we will go?"

"To the beach over there"