Chapter 11

Oikawa wakes up at 11 a.m. He tries to reach someone next to him but he got none. He opened his eyes. Sugawara wasn't there.

Oikawa rushes to Sugawara dorm. "Eh? Suga? He left already. Yesterday was the last here, so-"

"Where did he go?" Oikawa asked. "His hometown perhaps," said Akaashi. "Where is it?"

"I don't know" Oikawa falls to the floor. His heart was hurt. Sugawara left him without he says the three words. I love you

-

Oikawa puts the file on his desk. His desk full of tons of files. Iwaizumi enter his office. "Oi, Shittykawa don't stay up late!" Iwaizumi warns him.

Oikawa just ignores his warning. He stares out the window. Tokyo city was blazing with a lot of colors. Oikawa packs his briefcase. It's 7 p.m already. She must be waiting for me at home.

Oikawa gets into his car and rushes out from the building. He parked his car in the garage. He locked his car and went into the big house. "Welcome home, dear" she welcoming Oikawa.

"Did you cook?" asked Oikawa. "Yup, it's was ready," she takes the briefcase at Oikawa hand and his coat too. Oikawa leads to the kitchen. "Papa! You're late!" said a cute boy with a pout on his face. Oikawa laughs at his son.

He took it and him stroke his silvered hair and kiss on his son's forehead. He sniffs his sons and rubs his nose at his son's neck. His son burst laugh. "Dear, stop that. You will hurt, Rin-chan" Oikawa puts his son down and they have a dinner together.

-

"Dear, can I asks you something?" asked the women. "What is it, Temari?"

"Did you love me?" asked her. She stares at Oikawa. "Why are you asking that?"

"Well, I babysit your son almost three years and you never treat me like your lover or wife!"

"I'm sorry but I busy with my work,"

"I can't stand anymore! Even I love your son the most but, I can't. You never replied my feeling. You still love your ex, Isn't it? Speak to me, who is Rintaro mother?" Sumire force Oikawa to answers.

"It's not your business!" Oikawa said slightly. "Okay, fine! I quit! Here our engage ring!" Sumire put the ring on the table.

"And one more thing Rintaro remind me of someone,"

"Who?"

"My best friend, Koushi" Oikawa wide his eyes. It's been a long time he didn't hear that name. "You know him?"

"Of course, he was a dancer same as I'm"