Chapter 15

"Suga-chan?" Oikawa said. He cleans his throat. While his son on his arm. Everyone was shocked.

"Kachaa, up! Up!" Toushiru asked for being held by Sugawara. Sugawara takes his son to his arm.

"Papa, that was the man that in my dream" his son whisper in his ear. "Did he's my son too?" the situation becomes intense and Sugawara was speechless. Yes, that was his son too. He gives birth a pair of a twin.

"You said that you didn't want to raise my son and what is this?" Sugawara still silence. "Suga-chan where ha-"

"Before you finish your word, I think we should discuss another time cause today was his son birthday, please show some respect," said Akaashi. "I proud with you, dear" Bokuto whisper in Akaashi ear.

"Er-rr o-ooh Okay" Oikawa left them. "Where did you wanna go, papa?" Oikawa stop steps. "Rintaro, we shouldn't bother them. Today was the brunette birthday, let's he played with his family,"

"But today was my birthday too! Let's play together!" the pure silvered hair boy said innocently. He tries to get down. Oikawa put him down. The silvered hair boy approaching Sugawara. 'What a brave boy!'

"Hi, my name is Oikawa Rintaro. Papa said that today is your birthday so do I! Can I plays with you?" the silvered hair boy said purely. Sugawara holds his tear. How can he forget about his son. Just because of his egoist and revenge between Oikawa. He left his separate the twin.

Sugawara put Toushiru down. He hugs Rintaro and cries loudly. "Uncle? Why are you crying? Papa said that a tear can make an angel cry too! Please don't cry" the silvered hair boy smile to Sugawara while the brunette cries along with him.

"Why you crying too?" said Kuroo. He put Toushiro his arm. "B-Because kachaa cries" Kuroo sigh.

"How can a birthday boy cry on his birthday? Here, uncle Bokuto brought you a milky bread" everyone laugh.