Chapter 5

Sugawara sit on the chair. He worried about Bokuto. "Urm, Oikawa-san can I go my dorm now?" he asked Oikawa.

"Did you hear that I said you stay in my dorm tonight? So stay here" Oikawa said almost yells.

"I afraid about Boku-" Oikawa drags him and pushes him to the bed. "Don't make me do something that I shouldn't Mr. Refreshing!" Oikawa said.

"But I need to get him-" Sugawara shocked when Oikawa started to take off his cloth.

"One word you lose something precious to you"

"W-what a-aare y-yyou t-ttalking about?" Sugawara stuttered. His hand was shiver. He has been eaten tonight for sure. Oikawa approaching him.

"Your virginity perhaps?"

"Please, don't. I beg you. Why you always treat me?" Sugawara begs at him. Oikawa laughs loudly. His chest burns with lust. He can't hold himself back. Sugawara to sexy and his pheromone were stings his alpha instinct.

Oikawa pulls Sugawara shirt forcibly. Sugawara kept begging to him over and over again. His skinny body was too weak to fight Oikawa. "That's the only you can get? How cute!" Oikawa kisses Sugawara lip roughly. He kisses, he licks, and he conquers Sugawara. "Remember, you are mine, Mr. Refreshing"

Sugawara groaned when Oikawa thrust harder. He sheds his tear. Praying in his heart, being raped by the person who always bullies him. Oikawa smirks. He bites Sugawara's neck. Sugawara burst his tear. His butt was hurt. He can't hold anymore and cry all night long.

-

"Oi, slut! Get up! My roommate will come soon, clean your mess before you leave" Oikawa throw some cloth. Sugawara covers his body with the blanket. He holds his head. His head was heavy and he felt dizzy.

"Oi, did you hear me?" Oikawa pulls the silvered hair. "Yes, I'm" Sugawara dry cheek become wet again. He felt pathetic and dirty. "Stop that! I hate to see you cry, you worthless" Oikawa pulls his long hair again. Sugawara can't help it. His eyes kept burst tears.

"Wear some cloth!" Oikawa throws some cloth on his face. Sugawara tries to get up but he back was to hurt. He forced to get up or else, Oikawa will mad at him.

He lost his voice, he steps were weak. His steps slowly to the bathroom. "Who said that I allow you use my bathroom?" Oikawa grabs his wrist.

"Let's me clean myself"Sugawara's voice was weak. Oikawa smirks.

"Did I say 'put some cloth on'? I didn't say that you should clean yourself in here" Oikawa said sarcastically. Sugawara wipes his tears. He put the cloth on and he took his skinny jeans that lying on the floor.

"Good, clean up the mess, change the bed cover" Sugawara just do what Oikawa asked for.

"Now, here" Oikawa throw some money on Sugawara's face.

"W-what this?" Sugawara shocked.

"Payment for your service" Oikawa smirks evil. Sugawara turns his head down. He can't bear his tear. His heart was crack into a piece.

Sugawara picks the money. He put it on the table around them. "I don't need them. I have my pride even you kept calling me a slut. I can't forgive you, Oikawa Tooru. I will make sure one day, you're begging for my forgiveness" Sugawara left Oikawa dorm.

He runs in tear shed on his cheek. He can't endure his feeling. He saw Bokuto was searching for him and he bumps to Bokuto chest and cried loudly.