Chapter 7

She put her bag on the chair next to her. She smile happily. Sugawara agree to have a lunch with her. Well, he was pretty. 'She was like my cousin, soft and polite. Oh, I miss her already'

"Hey, can I sit here?" asked the brunette. She lift her head up. "Urm, unfortunately you can't. My friend will come soon and I'm sorry, Oikawa-san"

"Oh, I see and what is your name again?" Oikawa asks her.

"Yachi Hitoka, first-year class 4," Yachi said.

"Hitoka-chan, huh? Alright, nice to meet you" Oikawa excuse himself. After 5 minutes Sugawara approaching her.

"Sorry late, Yacchi. My lecturer call me,"

"Oh, I see. Many of my friends ask me to ask you,"

"Eh? Asking what?"

"What your secret? Your skin was smooth as silk!" Sugawara laugh. He didn't realize that a pair of eyes watching them in hatred.

-

Yachi opens her locker and she got some red paint in it. "Who did this?" she yells. She looked surrounding her. It's none. Nobody was there but she felt someone stare at her. "Who was there?" Yachi said loudly. She brave herself. She knew that she been bully. The only way to get rid of the bullies is brave herself.

"Why you're shouting, Hitoka-chan?" Oikawa appears in sudden with his gangs at his back. Yachi stands bravely. Even she was small but she got no fear.

"What are you planning to do, huh?" Yachi smirks. Oikawa traps her at the locker. Yachi smirks sarcastically. She uses her leg twist with Oikawa leg and Oikawa fell. Yachi kick on Oikawa stomach harder as she can and step on it.

"Wanna try some?" asked Yachi. Hanamaki and Matsukawa frightened. "Don't underestimate me, shit asses!" Yachi yells.

Oikawa tries to get up but Yachi steps on Oikawa finger. "Oi, what are you looking at? Help me already!" scold Oikawa.

"My cousin said, bullies need a lesson. Wanna try some?" Yachi asked sarcastically. Hanamaki and the rest run away. Left Oikawa on Yachi hand. "Let's me go, bitch! You stealing my queen!" Oikawa scolds her.

"Who? Sugawara-san? He's mine ass hole!"

"Yacchan, what are you doing?" Sugawara asked her. "Stepping on a shit" Sugawara just open his locker and take his stuff. "Make sure you wash your shoes after this, it's dirty" Sugawara left them.

Oikawa grabs her legs while Yachi was busy staring at Sugawara. "Hah! Now you can't move!" Oikawa evil laugh burst.

"Did you see this? This is an acid. Wanna try some? On your cute face? Or your mouth?" Oikawa closes Yachi mouth with his hand. Yachi struggle but she can't move. Oikawa show a thin bottle with a white liquid in it. Yachi shiver herself. When she can't move a single more.

"Oi! What did you do?" Bokuto shout. Oikawa covers his face and runs away.