Chapter 3

Sugawara turn down his face when he saw Oikawa and the gangs. He tries to avoid them. Last incident still fresh in his mind. 'Did they trying to bully me that day? I saw something on their back'

"Auch! Watch your step, dude!" warn someone. Sugawara raises his head want to apologize.

"I'm sorry," said Sugawara. This body was held by that man. "Oh, the nerd guy!" Hanamaki said loudly.

"Oi, Oikawa, I found him!" Hanamaki shout. Oikawa turn his head to Hanamaki.

"Oi, Shittykawa, don't do the stupid thing" Iwaizumi warn him. "I won't Iwa-chan. Just give him a lesson for being rude," Oikawa left Iwaizumi. He approaching Hanamaki who hold Sugawara arm tightly. "Let's me go!" Sugawara struggles.

Their drags him far from the crowd and Sugawara stand against the wall. Oikawa stand in front of him. He traps Sugawara with his hand against the wall.

"Do you know what did you do?" Oikawa whisper. Sugawara shakes his head sign that he doesn't have any ideas.

"You make my girl mad," Oikawa punch Sugawara stomach. Sugawara bend his body. Hang on the pain being punch.

"I didn't, I swear!" Sugawara begs. Oikawa and the rest of them laughing at him. Sugawara felt humiliated. He felt that his pride been tear. He burst his tear. 'Why my life always like this?'

"Eh? You're crying?" Oikawa laugh. He punch again on Sugawara stomach and Sugawara glasses fell to the floor. He tries to pick up and Oikawa kicks him on his back. His hair bun was realease. His silvered hair spread a nice smell.

Sugawara embrace himself. Their kept kicking Sugawara. Oikawa pulls the silvered hairs. "Heh, I hate weak people like you walking around me," said Oikawa.

Sugawara rise his head face to Oikawa. He's cry. Of course, he cry. He was weak. "Why people like you always look down on people like me?" Sugawara said. Their was shocked. 'That angel'

"You just pretend to be strong people. In fact, you a weak person who afraid being lost. That's why you treat a weak person, because you're coward!" Sugawara push Oikawa. Oikawa stunned looking at beautiful face and doesn't said a word.