Chapter 14

Bokuto was a good father and a good uncle. He plays with the brunette and his son cheerfully. "Who wanna plays volleyball beach?" asked Akaashi in sudden. The boys shout happily.

"Alright, let's split into two teams, Kuroo you in Sugawara team and we already got one," said Bokuto.

"Err why was that?"

"Because you don't have a kid" Bokuto blurt something sharp to Kuroo heart. "Don't mind" said Sugawara. "S-Shut up! I will have someday! Kenma was so hard to catch"they're laughing together.

==

"Papa! What was that game?" the silvered hair asked his father. "That was a volleyball beach game" Oikawa stare at his phone.

His son was too quiet today, and he was wondering. "Why?" he asked his son. "I had a dream"

"What kind of dream?" Oikawa shows concern. "I met a brunette boy playing with an adult silver hair like me"

"That's weird," said Oikawa and then he tickles his son. Suddenly the volleyball rolls toward them. Then the brunette boy approaching them but he seem scared to near them. Oikawa wide open after saw that brunette.

The brunette runs away without taking the ball. "Papa! Why is he running? He just like the brunette that I saw in my dream"

"I-I don't know son," Oikawa kisses Rintaro head. He lifts the three years old to his arm and started walking. He picks up the ball and told his son to hold it.

"We need to find that brown hair boy to give his ball back or he can't play"

-

Sugawara tries to calm his son who was crying. "That's okay, we buy a new one for you," Sugawara said. He hugs his son. Rubs his spine. "B-But I saw a silvered hair boy! His hair just like you and his father stare at me and I-I s-scare" Toushiru cries become loud.

"Suga, let's me hold him," Kuroo said. "I get his milk," Sugawara said. "Hey, buddy. Man doesn't cry remember?" said Kuroo.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Look what uncle buy? A new ball!"

"Bokuto, sorry for the trouble!"

"Nah, don't mind just a ball," said Bokuto. "Kuroo, here. His milk" Sugawara give Kuroo the bottle full of milk.

"Ohohoho, I saw warm family here," said Bokuto. "I think you should forget Kenma and marry Suga already" Bokuto tease him. Kuroo blushes. "S-shut up! My love just for him!" Sugawara laugh.

"Suga-chan?" everyone was shocked. Sugawara stunned.