Chapter 6

"I know something happen to him!" yells Bokuto. Akaashi was peel the apples just listen Bokuto story.

"Why you think like that?" asked Akaashi. "Well, Suga always avoid me but last night he hugs me in shiver!" state Bokuto. He remembers he searching Sugawara last night. It's a bit late that Sugawara didn't come back dorm plus he was hungry. Suddenly, he saw Sugawara running to him and hugs him.

"I know that yesterday was Suga heat, that's why he didn't come back early but it's already near midnight and he didn't show his face yet. That's why I'm worried. Maybe he has been raped by other alphas"

"Bokuto-san watch your mouth please, Sugawara-san was sleeping"

"Ops! Sorry"

Akaashi gazing at Sugawara. He knew everything since he was an omega too. He was Bokuto partner. Sugawara hasn't had partner yet that why he always been the target. And he too small.

-

Oikawa walks proudly. He evil smirks were wide when he saw someone that he been searching.

"Long time no sees," he pulls Sugawara's waist. Sugawara pushes his body and runs away. Oikawa laughs loudly. "Oi, stop that face, it's annoyed me much!" said Iwaizumi.

"Is that angel-kun right?" asked Matsukawa.

"Don't touch him! He was mine!" said Oikawa. His eyes sharp on Matsukawa.

"What? I just asking,"

"Guys, stop it already! Our classes will be started in 15 minutes. Or you guys wanna to get more homework?" Kuroo smirks.

-

Sugawara can't focus on the lecturer. He kept thinking about the darkest memory. After the class over, he went to the studio. He takes out his glasses, he let his long hair been dancing by the wind.

'Today, I need to be someone else. It's the time to show the world who I am!' he walking bravely. With the cream long cloth that he wore and a black legging show his skinny legs.

His sneaker was suited with the outfit of the day. He stylish and a new person. Everyone who passes him was looking at him. Wondering, he was a girl or a boy.

He enters the studio. He catches all the girls eyes. "Wow! Sugawara! It's rare to see you like this!" said the couch. She smiles widely. All the girl approaching him. Sugawara smile proudly. 'I knew that I can change too!'

-

Oikawa pissed off. He grips his book tightly. He saw something enough to burn his heart. Sugawara smile widely. His long silvered hair has been plays by the girl sitting beside him. Oikawa bit his lips. Hold his anger.

'Don't touch his hair, bitch!' his heart yelling. "Oi, Oikawa! Let's go! We were late already!" said Iwaizumi.

Oikawa and his friends pass Sugawara but Sugawara pretend not to see him. He laughs at the girl joke. 'What is so funny until you laugh like that, huh?'

He glances at Sugawara. He heart hurt when Sugawara let the girl touch his silver hair. His angelic smile was pure and Oikawa envy to the girl. His heartburn with jealousy. 'Wait and see you little rat!'