The Morning

But soon enough, he found himself sitting on your bed, smoking some weed, reading his book with his hair pulled back. He had had enough ecstasy for a while and was feeling down and out. Chrollo wasn't sure what had driven him to sit with you, but he enjoyed watching you sleeping. Without your sunglasses on, or his handkerchief tied around your face, you were very beautiful. He wondered if you always emitted your nen through your eyes and he quickly tested this by focusing his own nen in his eyes.

And there he saw it. It looked as if your eyes were on fire with nen. Occasionally, wisps of your nen would leak out from your closed eyes and Chrollo wondered if he would get hurt if he touch it. But that said, he wasn't going to touch it. He was winding down, enjoying the view and enjoying the high. As he sighed lightly, watching your chest rise and fall, he wondered if you would have liked pajamas. Or even a shower. Perhaps a blanket. Carefully, he decided the least he could do is give you his coat as a blanket. Holding his joint in between his lips, he removed his fluffy coat and gently laid it over you. You stirred, but stayed asleep for the moment.

Another few minute went by, Chrollo relaxed and you slept. Around eight in the morning, you flipped over in your sleep, unconsciously bringing yourself closer to the half naked man next to you. Stubbing out his joint, his hand found itself on your head and your arms found their way around his legs. Slowly and groggily, you pulled him close, keeping your eyes shut. "Glasses..." You groaned, reaching out for where you thought they were. Carefully, Chrollo grabbed them and placed them in your searching fingers.

As you slipped them on, you began to try to open your eyes to the world around you. Honestly, you were a little bit bothered by the fact that Mr. I Don't Sleep With Anyone was haunting you in your sleep, but at the same time he was your only connection in the world. What could it do to rub it back in his face? "Good morning, Hana. How did you sleep?" He asked gently. Chrollo hadn't really gotten much sleep at all, and you could tell this easily from his red eyes and large under-eye bags.

"I slept okay. This mattress is... iffy. But I was really tired. You look upset. Did you not sleep well?" You expressed your concern for him. That was a normal thing to do, right?

"I look upset? What a weird thing to say..." Chrollo looked away sullenly. No one ever pointed out his feelings, and he liked it that way.

"Is it? Oh, well my apologies." You rolled your eyes behind your sunglasses, knowing that he wouldn't be able to see it. "Thank you for the blanket and the nice view in the morning, by the way. Could I repay you by making breakfast?" He smiled slightly, happy that his body could be considered a "nice view". But he didn't quite know what to say next.

"Is there... How... I'm not sure how you could make breakfast here..." He stumbled through, trying to answer appropriately.

"Well how do you normally eat?" You sat up, leaning against his chest.

"With my mouth." He gave you a goofy smile. Maybe he was a little too high right now, but he didn't mind.

Slapping his bare chest and earning a yelp from poor, defenseless Chrollo, you laughed at him. "Maybe you should lay off the weed for a minute. Don't you have the munchies?"

"Yeah, I do. We should go out to get  breakfast, alright?" He pulled your body close. Today, he thought, might be better than yesterday.