The Mass Killing

"Oh wow, I'm cold now." You sat down. "And my head hurts, and, uh, pretty hungry. Pre-t-ty thirsty... Super tired... Probably... Gonna... Just nap on this bench..."

You wondered where Chrollo was, about the same time he wondered where you were.

"That silly woman." He shook his head and rubbed his face. "I don't have my damn nen either. Ugh. I've got to go find her. Gotta find her... Fucking head though..."

He regretted not grabbing more X, but more regretted not having a damn child leash on you.

And you regretted falling asleep on a public bench because when you woke up again you were certainly not where you began. You figured Chrollo had come and gotten you, so innocently, you stood up and stretched, but realized your hands were tied up

"Nice of you to finally and come get me." You mentioned. "But I'm not into this kinky shit right now."

"Nice of you to wake up, girlfriend of Chrollo Lucilfer." A cackling voice rang in your ears painfully.

"Oh fucking hell, you know, I don't really have time for this." You looked around and saw that a group of people were sitting around with guns pointed at you and phones.

"Too fucking bad. He has lots of money and we need some. I'm sure he'll part with some of it, in exchange for you."

"Nah, dude," You shook your head, flinging your sunglasses off, "You misunderstood."

You began looking at all of them as they dropped around you.

"I don't have fucking time for this." You stood up and quickly took out the room. You had gotten a lucky break. No one had had sunglasses on, or had hidden quickly enough, or figured out what had happened. It was actually pretty easy to avoid getting killed by you once people figured out what exactly was killing them.

But now your hands were tied behind your back and you weren't seeing any way to cut them free.

"Damn it. And I can't pick my fucking sunglasses back up. Fuck fuck fuck. Alright, city. We're about to have a fucking mass killing. Sorry!" You spoke outloud to yourself angrily as you kicked open the door in front of you.

Stomping down the street in whatever direction you felt like, you just kept shouting.

"NO ONE LOOK ME IN THE EYES. IF YOU DO, YOU'LL DIE." You couldn't close your own eyes, because you needed to see where you were going. But of course, when you shouted, people looked at you anyway. But if you didn't shout, then it was kids and moms who looked at you. So no matter what, there was a trail of bodies behind you. You knew the drill. This wasn't your first death roller coaster.

"CHROLLO! CHROLLO LUCILFER! COME GET ME!" You screamed at the top of your lungs. "SOMEONE GET ME CHROLLO!"

How else were you supposed to find the idiot? Why didn't he get you a cell phone first thing this morning? Honestly. He was certainly going to get an earful after this. Especially since you literally had a wake of bodies behind you. And he knew how upset that made you.