The Next Store

"How are you so! Fucking! Tight!" Chrollo was buried inside of you once again at the boutique. This time he had been able to wait until he had a cluster of clothes already picked out before having his way with you up against the wall. "God! Fuck! I fuck you all the time! Every day!"

You have devolved into solely whispered moans as his warm, abrasive voice forced its way into your ears. But it quickly it got dirtier.

"You're just a whore who wants my money, aren't you?" His chest heaved as he spoke to you aggressively.

"W-What? No!" You scowled at him with a pained expression on your face.

"Play along." He kissed your ear and your neck. A little shook, you decided to just follow his lead.

"Oh yes, Chrollo, buy me those most expensive clothes~" You purred in his ear. "And my diamond isn't big enough."

"Yeah, how big do you want it, you little money-slut?" He growled.

"As big as your cock."

"Yeah? I'll get it for you! I'll get you anything! Ugh," He thrust even more violently as another orgasm ripped through him, sending lightning bolts up his entire body  as his hands sent out their own shocks to your body. "You're a little fucking treasure, Hana. And you're all mine. Mine, mine, mine."

Your body rolled in pleasure as it reacted to his fluids once against flooding into you.

"I won't argue." You whispered as he held you against the wall, whispering sweet nothings in your ear.

Eventually he sat you down once again.

"Alright," He plopped down on the bench within the changing room. "Get started changing."

"Damn, let me relax a minute. I really want to just go home and smoke up, but the X is still coursing through my veins." You plopped down next to him and swung your legs over his lap. "You're so kinky, Chrollo, but in the weirdest ways."

"Hey, I don't kink-shame you, so don't kink-shame me!" He punched your arm and you yelped indignantly.

"What kinks? I just do whatever you want!" You punched him back, causing him to react by pulling you into his lap and squeezing you until you squeaked.

"Well, regardless, I wouldn't do it because I'm not a weenie." Chrollo looked up in the air and cast his eyes down at you.

"Oooo, so menacing, Leader of the Phantom Troupe resorting to childish name calling." You laughed and grabbed something out of the pile of clothes that was next to you. "Also is this or is this not an entire pile of black clothes?"

Chrollo shrugged.

"Easy laundry."

"When do you ever do laundry?"

"Easy on the person doing my laundry for me."

You shook your head and stood up, putting your best face on.

"Here, take some more E, babe. Don't crash on me." He pulled two pills out of his pocket. "You've got to at least last the rest of your special day."

You rolled your eyes but held out your hand until you felt the small pill being dropped into it.

Tossing it back, you looked down at the black cloth. Things could be going much worse.