The Challenge

"Really? I don't believe it." You smirked at him, teasing him.

"Go ahead and feel. It wouldn't be the first time we did something like this in a public place." He looked at you from the corners of his eyes. "I'll kiss you, even. To prove that I'm not resisting."

You bit your lip in a way that if Chrollo hadn't been fucked up on amphetamine, would have instantly gotten him hard.

Instead, he planted a long, languorous kiss on your lips, once again pushing you down onto the seat of the booth, but this time your head hit the seat.

It felt dirty and wrong but it felt so, so good. His strong lips worked against yours as his hands held your face against his. Raven hair tickled your face as he teased and tasted your lips with his tongue. Deciding to try and prove to him that you could do better than the speed, your hand drifted down to his pants. Carefully, you unbuttoned and unzipped them just enough to fit one hand down his pants.

It's almost revenge for what he did to me the first time we met... Except he isn't embarrassed at all. You thought as you grasped at his dick.

He was right, it was as limp as you had ever felt it. In fact, you wondered if you had ever really seen or felt it limp yet. You didn't think so.

Massaging it in your hand, rubbing it lightly and then stroking it with your fingers only didn't seem to be working. Taking initiative, you pushed against Chrollo until you were both sitting up. Aggressively, he yanked you onto his lap so that your back was against the table. His fingers entwined in your hair quickly as you bit at his lower lip, pulling it down and then releasing.

Knocking your sunglasses off in the process, Chrollo had to admit that he was hopelessly turned on. But his dick said otherwise. No matter what you did, it remained in its state. You frowned and tried to kiss him even more deeply. Opening your mouth wider, you beckoned his tongue into your mouth, sliding it against your own in the process.

You were just as turned on now and were getting much more disappointed by the prospect that you wouldn't be getting anything from this. Suddenly however, Chrollo broke the kiss.

His mouth was right against your ear when he whispered in it, holding your body next to his.

"I might not be able to fuck you right now, but I'll eat you out." He kissed at your neck, sensing your urgency for some sort of release.

Before you could answer, or even recognize what was going on, you heard a throat-clearing noise. You recognized immediately that you were going to be scolded and tried to avoid eye contact until she said something.

"Sir. Ma'am. We need to ask you to leave. You're disturbing the other customers." You turned your head to look at this rightfully angry waitress.

And then she dropped to the floor, dead.