The Breakfast

As you both sat in the diner together, on the same side of the booth, you looked through a single menu together. It was quite cozy and you found it to be out of character for the harbinger of death that you had come to know.

"How are you feeling today, Chrollo?" You asked him as you leaned your face on his strong bicep.

He turned the page of the menu, scanning it for anything and everything that looked good.

"High as fuck and also starving." He mumbled, not totally hating the feeling of contact between him and you. He hadn't meant to sit on the same side of the booth as you, but he felt more stupid getting up and switching than just remaining.

"Hmm. I don't know what I want... I like milkshakes and I like potatoes but I also like eggs and muffins but I also kind of want a grilled cheese... I guess I'm pretty hungry too!" You smiled at him.

"Oh yes. I guess I forgot to feed you yesterday. My apologies." He leaned his head on yours just briefly to show you that he meant it. And also because he was dizzy. Mostly because he was dizzy.

"Ah, but I'll just pick one. The food here is kind of expensive." You noted as you sighed.

"Expensive? Do you... know who I am?" He looked at you curiously.

"Chrollo Lucifer, leader of the phantom Troupe, harbinger of death, partaker of recreational drugs, secret snuggle bug?" You looked him right in the eyes.

Suddenly, he had pushed you over and wrapped his coat around you, looking at you nose to nose.

"And don't forget that I'm so rich they don't even have a number for the amount of jenny I have." He boasted quietly. "So if you want something you can have it. Damn. I'm taking care of you. Relax. Smoke some gas or something." He averted his eyes briefly, "And I'm not a 'snuggle bug'. I hate snuggling."

You laughed and sat back up as he retreated.

"I wish. This is a public restaurant, so I think I can wait. But I will gladly take you up on your offer of food."

As the waiter walked up, you and Chrollo ordered a litany of items off the menu. Eggs, omelets, hash browns, vegetables, milkshakes, juice, yogurt, hot chocolate, fruit and toast.

As you waited for this smorgasbord to be delivered, Chrollo laid his head on his hand and looked at you.

"What's your full date of birth and your blood type?" He asked.

"Why? Are you going to steal my identity?" Laughing at his bluntness and your own, you mimicked his posture.

"No. I got a new ability. Lovely Ghostwriter. Predicts the future. But I need all that stuff."

"Well you're out of luck. I have no idea what my blood type is." You shrugged and looked to see if your food was on its way. It wasn't.

"Well there's not that many... right?" He questioned.

"Well depends how specific it needs to be. O, A, B, AB, then you have positive or negative. So that's eight possibilities there alone."

"Ah, well I didn't do positive or negative. So just four then. I'll try them all out. I figure it won't work if it isn't right." He pulled out some paper and a pen. "Let's try."