The Fun Begins

You watched as Chrollo shoveled a massive amount of food into his mouth. And then you shoveled just as much into your own. The diner just outside of Heaven's Arena was absolutely spectacular and you were both starving. "You're not really lady-like." He laughed at you, with food in his mouth.

"Huh, well you are." You snipped right back, laughing at your own joke.

"Shut up." He grouched. "Are you going to be a prude at the stores? Because we didn't fuck this morning and the E is already starting to hit my body."

"Yeah... me too. I don't know... Just depends how things are. I don't want to get in trouble..."

"No, you won't. I brought this." His hand disappeared behind his back and reappeared with a black handgun. "Taa-daa!"

He waved it around wildly and spun it on his finger, causing you to duck. "Fucking hell, Chrollo, don't just spin that shit around like it's not a killing machine. Also, can you try to not kill anyone while we're out?"

"No promises. But I will put it away; you're right. It's bad etiquette to have guns at the table. Forgive me?" He gave you a cheeky smile as he swallowed his food.

"Fine, fine." You smiled back.

"Blow job?"

"What the fuck is with you and eating establishments? You're awful."

"You're awful." He frowned. "Always rejecting me."

"Pah! Augh! Meh! No! I am not 'always rejecting' you! In fact, I say yes every time if I didn't kill anyone right before you ask!" You were deeply offended.

"Well we're about to go get you lingerie, so I'm kind of expecting to fuck there, alright?" He spoke freely to you, as if this was normal breakfast conversation (and for you, it was becoming such).

"No promises." You lowered the pitch of your voice to mimic his. You expected him to tell you that he hated you, but instead, he laughed.

"Oh, no, Hana. Your deep, deep voice has awakened something inside of me and now I can only be satisfied by dick!" He howled with laughed, indicating that he was indeed feeling the effects of the drug.

"Noooo!" You cried out exaggeratedly. "I'll have to prove to you the power of pussy!"

Your head had begun to swim as well and you felt very few reservations. "Do it, Hana." His large, dark eyes bore into yours, hypnotizing you. "Crawl across the table and kiss me."

You launched yourself across the thin table and planted your lips on his, relishing the fantastic feeling. A pleasant tingle ran down your spine as you felt each nerve on your lips light up in response. But just as quickly as it began, you slipped back into your seat and giggled wildly. "What's so funny? I'm hard as fuck right now." Chrollo's eyes glazed over with lust.

"Take me to the underwear store! I'll put something special on for you." You laughed as you practically smelled his desire.

"Alright." He stood up abruptly and took your arm. "Let's go."

He began marching out the front door when suddenly a waiter ran up to you both. "Sir, you have to pay! Sir, you cannot lea--"

BRAP!

The noise startled you, but as soon as you saw the gun smoking in Chrollo's hand, you resolved to not turn back. After all, with Chrollo, there really was no turning back.