Chapter 6-challenge part 2

Fae stood up from her seat with satisfied expression. She had finally finished her first analytical report on an object she borrowed from the academy to conduct research. It goes without saying that her ability to research things has improved in this few days.

"It has been a week, has Brother Harry finished his preparation?" Fae look towards the window and murmur softly. She's now wondering about the vow Harry had made just a week before and she couldn't help but wanted to see the progress.

With light steps, Fae choose to go outside on her own. She follow the route to the training hall and in an instant found the tired looking Hany. In these few days, that girl hadn't come to bother her at all which somehow make her a bit bored.

"Sis Han, how are your practice?" greeted Fae.

Hany looked up. "Oh, Fae? It has been progressing smoothly, I guess. What are you doing here? Don't you say that you're conducting research on an iron grade item?"

The items were divided into rank. It is the same as money, the lowest goes to the copper, followed by iron, then silver and gold. After that there are items called diamond and so on, but it rarely appeared in this place.

"I have finished and I will submit my report tomorrow," answered Fae.

"That quick?" Hany ask in astonishment. She had heard from the others that usually new researcher will need longer time to do their research and it will take years to rise in ranks.

"I spend 5 days, that's not quick at all," answered Fae. It is indeed 5 days without magic at all. If she were to use magic, it will be over in a few minutes. That's the different between ordinary people and magician in this field and magician will surely advance far quickly.

Hany laughed then stand up. "Come on, in a few minutes Second Bro are going to challenge that brat. I wouldn't want to miss such a scene."

"Right."

Fae followed after Hany to the field. As usual, there are a lot of people there waiting for someone to finally beat the arrogant brat.

"There he is."

In the place Hany pointed out, Harry had come forward towards Kira with determined expression. These few days training had given him quite a boost in strength and his disposisition is now stronger.

Fae look at the change within Harry with smile. The technique are certainly well used with him and his talent at swords are another things. If he were to train in the Imperial Young Elites, he would surely soar even higher.

"Hmm, Second Bro sure is talented," commented Hany.

Fae nodded. Hany talent in sword may be weaker, but both of them are quite great to achieve this position in their teenage ages.

At that time, Harry had taken out his sword and stand in position in front of Kira. Kira too seems to notice the change from Harry in a few days and he got into a serious mode. His eyes are now looked very solemn, unlike the usual arrogant demeanor he exude.

In a flash Harry had moved forward and they started to exchange moves. Harry power had grown so much that he couldn't be compared to the few days before. Kira answered every blow with enough power, but he can't place himself in an advantage position. His eyes are now flashed with interest.

"Amazing."

Fae stared at the fight. Although she usually wouldn't care, the one fighting now is her friend and she want to watch him.

"The real fight starts now."

As Fae said, this time Kira attacks starts to change as they could feel an overwhelming power from his sword. It's truly extraordinary and usually people would only feel it from a knight.