Chapter 13-mission

A/N: Sorry for the late release, I have some task in real life. Enjoy the new chapter!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Seems like it's finally over," Fae look at the bangle in her hand with a satisfied expression. She had been trying to place together some rune in and now this bangle could be considered treasure albeit looks ordinary.

Fae look towards the door and as she had expected, a figure come flying from outside.

"Can't you make your entrance better?" Fae asks in slightly bewildered tone. The one who comes in, Hany, just scratched her head in an embarrassed manner.

"We are going on a long time mission, so I want to inform you beforehand."

"It's not like I would come flying to search for you...."

Hany grinned. "It's true. Anyway, how's your research? You hadn't submitted anything for a whole month, right?"

"I have my interest tied up with this bangle."

Looking at the bangle that didn't seem to be any different from a month ago, Hany interest quickly died down. She proceeds to drag Fae to meet the others who had been busy training for a month. That battle had given them a huge desire to grow even stronger.

"Second Bro! Kira!" Hany called loudly.

Kira rolled his eyes. "You're truly a loud mouth! Don't keep on drawing everyone's attention to use, dimwit!"

"Bleh! It's not yours to say arrogant brat!"

Kira was about to go on another round of cursing with Hany when he sees Fae behind the big girl. He hurriedly drags the words back down and calms himself. He may do anything he wants in front of Hany, but he rarely meets Fae since the latter usually holed herself for research and Kira certainly didn't want to leave a bad impression.

Harry finished cleaning up and come over. "Have you finished your research? Or Hany forcefully drags you again?"

"Is there any need to ask?"

Harry laughed a bit. He eyed the bangle. "I don't see any difference from the bangle. Did you truly conduct research?"

"I do," Fae didn't elaborate more. She indeed do research, but not the one they thought as what she used is a high rank magic and many more. Beside, it's not important to them too.

Fae hand the bangle to Harry. "I have finished my research so now this bangle is yours."

"... Should I wear it?"

"Yeah."

Harry didn't ask for more and proceed to wear the bangle. It surprises him that the bangle fits perfectly, but he didn't ask anything because Hany already brags to Fae in excited tone.

"After this mission, Second Bro should already completed his promotion! He's gonna be a cadet!"

"Really? Is this mission different from what you usually take?"

Kira nodded. "The mission is a bit difficult, this guy over here had to beat a certain monster located quite far from here. The rank of the monster is a bit high, but he shouldn't have any problem for it."

"What about you, Brother Kira?"

"Me? I'm only a new squire... well, at least I got promoted this year," Kira laughed. On the side Hany rolled her eyes. Kira had indeed got promoted in the camp this year, at January whilst now is already September so he's not that new anymore.

Light Princess: The ProphecyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara