Chapter 8-information

This time they headed straight to the store and greet Miss Red. (It's the small shop owner in case you forget)

"Miss Red! How do you do?" called Hany.

Miss Red turned around and smile sweetly. "My, my, if it isn't Hany and Fae. Do you want to look for a new things already?"

Fae shakes her head. "No, we are only escorting Brother Kira."

Miss Red look surprised then turned her attention to the two boys behind Hany. Harry and Kira introduce themselves then they explained the reason for their visit.

"The shell?" Miss Red asked in surprise. "I'm not really sure about what is inside, but I remember where I get it. It's from Old Jon, he's a baron that live not far from here.  If I'm not wrong, he told me that he's only making some clearance out of his old things. I don't think the shell would worth much, is it?"

Kira feel like spurting blood when he hear Miss Red answer. If the shell didn't worth much, then there's truly nothing in this town that has any worth. That kind of technique could easily pass as one of the top copper grade technique. Again, the grade are classified into 4 with copper as the lowest. His own technique only pass as high copper technique so it's truly hard for him to accept it.

On the other hand, Fae smile bitterly. She knows that Miss Red are saying the truth. The real technique inside the shell could only be classified as lower grade copper and only when she erase them then inserted hers that it rise. The technique she put inside is not complete, but it's enough for them.

"Then... may I know if he know what is inside the shell?"

Miss Red look perplexed. "Well, you're not from here are you? Old Jon is a politician and it is his deceased brother who learn to be a knight. He can't read from the shell so it should belong to his brother."

"His brother is a knight?"

"Yes and quite successful at that before he met an incident."

Kira nodded. He seems to think about something when he turn to the other kids. When Harry notice the look in Kira eyes, he knows that there's bound to be a trouble in a short time. He truly thought that Kira and Hany are truly similar, in the aspect of making trouble.

"What is it?" Harry ask warily.

"Let's meet the baron, I want to ask a few question to him," Kira said full of determination. With such a clue in front of him, he doesn't want to miss it again.

Harry slapped his forehead in resignation. His premonition comes true, this brat are a true troublemaker. Meanwhile, Fae had been busy looking at the new items Miss Red has brought out to her and Hany is busy gossiping with Miss Red.

Kira want to hurriedly go, but he don't know the way and it would be easier to go along with the other three kids so no matter how he think, he had to wait.

As usual, Fae look through the things before coming to stop at a certain item, an item that usually would be gone unnoticed. She raise it and anyone could see a small bangle in her hand with red color and some weird runes around it.

"Miss Red, do you have any idea what is it?"

Miss Red stopped talking. "That's the bangle from an auction house last week. They are doing some clearance and sell the unused items for cheap prize. Don't ask me about the runes, I don't have any knowledge about it."

"Then how much for this?"

"100 copper coins,"

Fae face fell. She had used most of her allowance this week to complete her research and only some dozens copper coins are left. It is not enough to bought this bangle.