Chapter 12-escape

"They have returned," Kira opened his eyes the moment he feel the threatening presence. Beside him, Harry hear his voice and raised his head without any trace of fear. Having bet to this point, there is nothing to lose anymore.

Hugo had stepped in and the moment he see Harry, he feel terribly annoyed. Then he turn to Kira who also look at him with challenge and the hate he feel just grow deeper.

"Take these three," Hugo instructed.

Harry nudged Fae and the little girl had already awake although she seems to be out of sorts, at least she could walk fine. The three of them are brought into a separate dungeon beside the place where they are captured. Harry and Kira are tied up while Fae could just sit beside them. It seems they judge Fae fair figure as weak thus it's unneeded.

Hugo unsheathed his sword. "Now you better tell me just what are you planning to do and where did you get the shell."

"I don't remember," Kira spat out.

BANG!

A kick landed in his stomach and Kira could only growled in pain. The difference in power truly make him feel weak.

"You better answer before I beat both of you up."

Despite being threatened, the two of them didn't answer anything. Beside them, Fae only look down and silently watching everything that occurred. Her vision fall to one of the knight at the side that guard the door.

Hugo finally feel tired beating these two. He look at Fae beside them. "Since both of you didn't want to talk, how about if I beat up these little friend of yours?"

The face of Harry and Kira turned pale and cold. They could accept it if Hugo were to beat them up since they are knight, but beat up an ordinary people? That had downright violate the rules of knight and by law, he should be subjected into heavy punishment.

"You dare!"

"What kind of knight are you to raise your hand toward ordinary people!"

Hearing the two roared in anger, Hugo smirk. He raised up his hand and easily catch Fae hand. The little girl is trembling a bit and her face looking downward so no one would be able to know her expression. They thought she's scared as it is the most natural reaction so Hugo look at the two to know their answer.

Fae face that had faced down are now looks very cold, truly unlike a child expression. She's trembling in anger, not afraid and without hesitation, she pick up the bottle the bar owner had given to her.

"Now what you ans... GAH!"

Fae throw the bottle to him then pick up his sword that he throw away the moment the bottle hit him. Fae swing the sword toward the binding at Kira and Kira hurriedly release Harry. Everything occurred in a few second and those knight who stand guarding didn't even know what had happened.

Kira took back his sword and forcefully activate his Power Energy once again. The door towards the dungeon is being opened by him and he shouted.

"RUN! HE WILL KILL YOU!"

On the other hand, Harry also took back his sword and attacked the knight who stand guard at the door. The knight surprisingly move sideways so his attack directly broke the door. Harry look at the knight only to find him raise his sword to hold back the other knight.

"You all go now, brats!"

Without waiting for more instruction, Harry lead the others to go from the dungeon. Both he and Kira fought back with other knight that block their way and surprisingly, they could win easily.