Chapter 10-baron

The place where Harry headed is the resting place at the side of the arena. The contestant are there unless they were fighting in arena. The baron are coming so the people inside are preparing to get out to join the one that had finished his match at the arena.

"Kira, Hany," Harry called them.

Kira turn around. His eyebrows raised. "What is it, Harry?"

"Annoy him at the arena then show this."

Kira wants to protest, but when he feel what Harry had shoved into his hand, his eyes widen in shocks. He look towards Harry only to find a determined expression there.

"It may be dangerous, so please try your best to escape," Harry said softly.

What Harry said is true, Kira knows that very well. After a second of thinking, Kira lips curled up into a smirk. Since when did he feels afraid towards trouble? Hadn't he create enough trouble already during his time in the academy? The scale and the stakes are entirely different, but he didn't mind it.

"Don't worry, there's no way I will failed."

Kira grinned and walk to the stage alongside the others with confidence. He may not be as good as many other, but he's willing to take a risks. He hadn't reach his stage now by staying inside to train after all.

Hany look at Kira while feeling confused, but Kira merely explain to her his basic plan. It's a simple plan, but they may incur wrath of the baron and possibly got killed for offending him. It doesn't matter to him though, he sure Harry had another plan.

Harry look towards Fae. "Now, we should buy time for Kira. Please hold on, okay?"

Fae nodded. Harry then run with Fae beside him to the other side of the mansion and near the gate. For sure, they had manage to obtain the attention of the guards.

Fae erase her magic protection so those low ranked magician will be able to lock on to them. After a few minutes running and gaining attention, a magic suddenly shot towards them.

"Dodge!"

Kira rolled to one side while Fae fake stumbling and falling. In front of them stand one of the beginner magician from before and a man in full armor.

"Sir Hugo, these two are the one that I had told you before."

The man in full armor, Hugo, look towards the two kids with menacing attitude. He completely looks down upon the weak and the two people in front of him are only two kids. He then sheath his sword and an aura gushed out.

Harry face turned pale from the pressure and Fae... consider her faint on the ground. Harry gritted his teeth for he had already considered this situation to happen and he too take out his sword.

"You're only a weak squire, surrender now and you may survive."

Harry laughed. "Survive? I will only be subjected to a contract and forced to life as a slave. Who would want it? I'm a free man!"

With that last sentence, Harry activate his technique and his Power Energy gushed out from him just like a knight. Hugo look at Harry with surprise as he know only the talented ones could get the chance to know the technique.

"So you're just an arrogant brat. Let me show you the difference between true knight and a fake one!"

The clash of the sword are inevitable and Harry could feel the strong momentum from Hugo. The latter force is far greater that what he and Kira could exude right now. Additionally, Hugo know other use of the Power Energy other than for the aura, for example, coating the sword with it for greater destructive power.