Introduction

The nurse heaved an exhausted sigh as she slowly opened the door to the cafeteria. All the patients were now in their cel-, rooms. She walked into the cafeteria, and she saw most of the other nurses sitting at the tables, chatting and eating their lunches. She walked over to a table with many of her work friends. She sat down heavily, and began to unpack the contents of her lunch bag. One of her friends stared at her sympathetically, "How's your patient?" She questioned. The nurse looked up from her lunch bag, "Horrible! If he asks me for a chainsaw one more time, I think I'll go insane!" She exclaimed, then took a deep breath, "How's yours?" She questioned.

The younger nurse sighed, "Not good. He still talks to the voices in his head, I heard him talking to 'Ricky-Tip' earlier, though he doesn't talk to them while I'm in his room anymore." She explained. Another nurse at the table nodded, "Yeah, mine is scaring me. He keeps asking me if he can have blood... What a weirdo." She sighed. The fourth nurse joined into the conversation, "Do you think that dealing with crazy people is making us crazy?" She questioned. The nurses looked at her, "Well..Maybe...But I honestly think that some patients shouldn't be here, because they aren't crazy." The young nurse said. The others looked at her, "Like who?" One of the other nurses questioned.

"That Ashlie girl shouldn't be here...She's bipolar, not crazy." One nurse nodded, "Yeah, but she can get dangerous." She countered. The young nurse nodded, "I suppose you're right...I just don't feel good about this.." She murmured. One of the nurses opened her mouth to say something, but she was cut off by something unexpected. A blood curling scream came from the hallway outside the cafeteria. It was one of the nurses. Everyone stared at the doors as the screaming continued, scared stiff. "Do you think one of the patients got out!?" The youngest nurse whisper-yelled. She got no answer from anyone around her.

Then the doors suddenly swung open, revealing a bloody nurse. She wore a panicked expression, and tears pricked her eyes. She was panting heavily, but she managed to say, "Some of the test subjects escaped!" She gasped. "Dr. Ross's experiments!?" The younger girl screeched fearfully. Just then, the nurse in the doorway was tackled by a bloody man. She, and others, screeched as the man, no it wasn't a man...As the creature began eating at her flesh, ripping at her arms, legs, and mid-section. Everyone was frozen in fear as the nurses screams died down. The bloody creature stood up, looking at the other nurses, and letting out grunts, growls, and moans of pain. It's eyes were rolled back, and had a yellow-ish tint to them. Bloody tears ran out if it's eyes. Then, the bloody, motionless nurse beside it began to move.

Everyone gasped as the bloody, mangled nurse stood up. There were chunks bitten out of her arms, legs, and mid-section. Blood dripped loosely from her wounds, and her eyes were rolled back, much like the other creatures eyes, and bloody tears dripped down her cheeks. Everything was silent for a moment, then the bloody nurse let out a loud screech-like noise of pain and anger. She began running at another nurse, who let out a screech of pain and fear as the bloody nurse bit a chink out of her neck. Screaming filled the air as the other creature began to attack aswell.

Some people ran into the kitchen area, hoping for survival, but they were only corning themselves. Some nurses ran to the door, trying to open it, trying to survive. But...The door was locked. "Where's Dr.Ross!?" One wailed. "Wait! Look there!" One yelled, pointing at the small window on the door. One nurse followed her gaze, and gasped at what she saw outside the window. It was a familiar silhouette. A nurse gasped, "Dr.Ross! Doctor! Help us!!!" She screeched, banging desperately on the door. Tears streamed down her face, and soon her hands were bleeding from banging on the door so hard. Doctor Ross stepped forwards into the light, a small smile on his face. "Help us!!!" The nurses wailed. "I don't want to die!!" One screamed. The brown haired doctor smiled insanely, and shook his head.

Then the doctor smiled from outside the door, and he pointed behind the nurse through the window. One of the nurses froze, and slowly looked behind her, and was met face-to-face with one of the, now multiplied, creatures. She let out a blood-curtling scream, as did the others. Doctor Ross stared with a smile as blood splattered on the glass, and the screams slowly died down. The twisted doctor laughed, "Hehe, the plan is going well so far..." He murmured, writing some notes on a small notepad. He then looked back up and smiled, "Step 2 complete...Soon enough this God-forsaken place will be gone, and my creations will rule the world!" The doctor explained happily to himself. Then, he grabbed to door handle and slowly opened it. The creatures slowly limped out of the room, then stopped infront of Dr.Ross. He smiled, "Go, my creations, reek some havoc!" He said happily, clasping his hands together in excitement.

A/N Yay! The first chapter of our epic adventure! I hope you enjoyed this! Next chapter will have POVS and the Squad in it! Well anyways, I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY, AND GOODBYE MY DOVES!!!!