(12) Anna

Okay, for the fanart competion, I'm extending the deadline until the end of the month, since school has been a butt for some people, I've only gotten 2 out of at LEAST 3 submissions.
-----------------------------------------------------------
                            Nick's POV
      MW looked at me with a sad gaze, "I'm sorry to hear that happened to you..." She said quietly. I shrugged with a sigh, "There's nothing that can change it now." I said simply. MW smiled a bit, "I suppose you're right...Now should we go back to the others?" She questioned. I nodded, "Yeah, they're probably waiting for us." I answered, standing up. MW stood up aswell, and we walked out the door, and back to the room that the others were in.

     When we arrived back, the others were talking to each other, but they stopped and looked at us when we came in. "Wow, you guys are finally back! What, did you tell her your whole backstory or something ?" Cory teased, and I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." I huffed. "Now is it Ashlie's turn?" Tommy asked, slightly pushing Ashlie towards MW. Ashlie turned to him immediantly, "DO NOT PUSH ME!" She screeched. Tommy's eyes widened, and he put his hands up innocently, "Sorry...Geez.." He apologized fearfully.

     Ashlie glared at him one last time, then he looked back at MW and smiled slightly. Tommy inched over to my side, "I don't think she likes me..." He whispered in my ear. I chuckled quietly, "I think you just REALLY get on her bad side.." I whispered back, and Tommy huffed. "Not the first person." He muttered, and I chuckled.
"I don't have to talk to Ashlie, I already know everything about her." MW explained. "Wow, that's totally not creepy at all." Tommy commented sarcastically. MW's head snapped in his direction, "It really isn't." She said simply.

        Tommy raised an eyebrow, "Really? And how is that?" He questioned. "I mentioned that I was a therapist before, and to be exact, I was Ashlie's therapist. So naturally I know years of information about her." MW said defensively. "Oh, well I guess that makes sense..." He murmured, and MW nodded. "Um, MW-" Jon began, but she cut him off, "Please, call me Myst." She intervened. Jon paused, then nodded, "Okay, Myst...Will you give us some information about you now?" He questioned, and she nodded slowly, "I guess that's fair." She agreed.

She lead us back to the area with the couch and three chairs. Cory, Uni, and I sat on the couch, while Jon sat I front of the couch, his legs crossed. While Tommy and Ashlie sat in the chairs, which had been moved to either side if the couch, and Myst sat across from all of us on a chair. "Ask away." She welcomed.

      Uni spoke first, "How long have you been in here? The Asylum, I mean." He questioned. Myst paused for a moment, as if thinking. "Hmmm...The time has flown by much too quickly, I can't quite remember. All I know is that this is my fourth asylum." She answered. "Your 4TH!?" I said in suprise. She nodded slowly, "Yes, I've had many transfers. Though, I believe this has been my longest lasting one." She answered. "Okay...Then why are you here?" Jon asked. Myst frowned and looked at the ground, "I was framed..." She whispered. "Framed?" Jon pressed. "Yes...But I don't feel like talking about it right now..." She said quietly. Jon nodded in understanding, "Why do they trust you so much?" I asked.

       "What do you mean?" She questioned, I gestured with my hands to the room, "Ya know, all this. The big room, the books, the door that locks from the inside." I continued. "Oh that." She said, "Yeah, all the doctors said it was because I've been good." She paused, looking around the room skeptically. "But I truly believe I'm being studied. I'm just a test subject to them, I'm sure of it." She hissed.

     "Paranoid much?" Tommy murmured. "I'm NOT paranoid." Myst said simply, looking at Tommy. "You haven't met the doctors I've met. We are simply test subjects to them." She hissed. Tommy looked at her, "Oh, I guess I haven't..." He said quietly. Cory suddenly cleared his throat, and we all looked at him, "I have a question for you, Myst." He said quietly. "And what's that?" She questioned. "Well, revisiting a previous subject...Who is Anna?" He questioned. Myst looked deeply at him, "You will find out soon enough." She spoke softly. Cory narrowed his lense at her, "That doesn't answer the question, he hissed.

     "I did answer the question." She retorted. "Who. Is. Anna!? What are you hiding from us!?" Cory snapped, getting impatient. Myst didn't phase, "You must have paitence." She answered calmly. Cory clenched his teeth, pulling his knife out and standing up. "Cory, calm down..." Uni soothed, staring at the knife. "For the love of God! Who is Anna!?" Cory growled venomously. Myst stood up, staring at the knife nervously. "Cory, chill out..." She spoke softly, standing yo her feet across from him. "Not until you tell me!" He snapped.

      "Cory, stop!" Uni cried. "C-Cory...You don't understand what you're doing..." Myst said, trying to keep her voice calm. "No, I understand plenty...YOU don't understand! You know I will KILL you!" Cory snapped. Myst stiffened, then she grabbed her head and began walking backwards, almost stumbling. "N-No..." She murmured, her head twitching slightly. "Myst-" Ashlie began, worriedly, but Uni grabbed her arm, cutting her off. "Ashlie, no!" He warned, standing up quickly. Ashlie glared at him, "Look at her! She's obviously in pain!" Ashlie argued, and I stood up, followed by the others.

     "No, I think I know What's about to happen..." He said nervously, looking back at Myst. She was holding her head, a shadow cast over her eyes as she shook slightly. "What...Is about to happen...?" I whispered quietly. He pointed at her, "Personality..." He said quietly. Myst was smiling slightly, and she slowly lifted her head to look at us. Her eyes had a new, darker, redish tint to them. "Freedom is a sweet thing, isn't it?" She said darkly, a Russian accent coating her voice thickly. "I'm Anna..." She hissed.

A/N finally! A update!! Lol, and kinda a cliff hanger...Anyway! I'll be going to camp for about a week in a few days, so no more updates for over a week, sorry guys!!! And don't forget, if you have fanart for the competition, tag me :3 And as always...I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY, AND GOODBYE PEEPS!!!!!