(7) Questions

I'd like to start this chapter off by the king SageMiddleton for the AMAZING fanart!!! I LOVE it!! And I think Uni is everyone's favorite character XD!

______________________________________

                       Ashlie's POV
"What exactly can you tell us about the creatures?" Cory asked Myst, and everyone froze and looked at Myst curiously. Myst seemed to think for a moment, then she answered, "A lot, actually. But not right now. I'll explain what I know after we eat." She said simply. "You have food here?" Jon asked, and she nodded, "I do." She answered.  "What is it?" Nick asked curiously. "Please don't say red soup..." I heard Uni mumble beside me. "Fruit soup." She answered with a smile. "Hm, not as good as Red Soup." Nick said, and I couldn't help but agree with him. Myst stuck her tounge out, "Ew, I don't eat that crap. Anna likes it, but I don't."  She said, her voice holding disgust.

      "Who's Anna?" I asked, and Myst said nothing. "That shall be explained soon...But as for right now, let's eat." She said. Then she turned and walked to her bedside drawer. I watched as she quickly shut the top drawer, and opened the one under it. She pulled out some small fruits, aswell as some herbs and bigger fruits. "How'd you get those in here?" Jon asked. "Yeah, I thought food wasn't allowed in our rooms, unless it's being given to us by a worker." Nick agreed. Myst smirked and brought her hand up, and playfully wiggled her fingers. "Sneaky fingers, my dears." She said jokingly.

        Myst opened the third drawer on her bedside drawer. She pulled out mortar and a pestle. She then walked over to the small table on the middle of the room, sat on her knees, and began to mash and muddle the fruits together. I walked over and knelt down next to her, watching her work. "So, how have you been since we last talked?" She asked, and I smiled slightly. "A lot better, thanks to you.." I answered. Myst nodded, "Good..." She mumbled. "How have you been?" I asked. She paused for a moment, then shrugged. "The best I can be in this hell hole." She said darkly. I stared at her sadly, then she suddenly stood up. She walked over and opened the drawer, then she pulled out three small bowls. Then she turned to us, "This is all I have, so you guys will have to share with someone." She said simply. We all nodded, and I saw Jon looking at me, and I smiled. "I'll be with Jon." I said.

       Jon smiled and ran to my side, and I saw Myst smile at his excited behavior. "I'll be with Uni." Cory said, and Uni glanced at him, then smiled. Uni walked to Cory's side, and I heard Nick sigh. "So I'm left with Tommy." He muttered. "Pft, you think I wanna be with you either, cream-dip?" Tommy retorted, and Nick rolled his eyes. "Let's just get this over with."
Myst smiled and began to pour some of the fruit mixture into  the three small bowls. She handed one too me, one too Uni, and she began to hand the last to Tommy, but Nick snatched it. "What the heck, Nick?" Tommy asked. Nick glared at him, "I don't trust you not to eat it all." Tommy rolled his eyes under his mask, "Well someone has trust issues..." Tommy muttered. "Well someone has good reason too have them." Nick retorted. "Boys, stop." Myst snapped, and the two boys rolled their eyes.

      I smiled, and put the bowl up to my lips and began to sip it, and the other two did the same. "This is amazing!" Uni complimented, handing the bowl to Cory. I finished half of it and gave it to Jon. He sipped it and smiled brightly, "This is REALLY good!" He exclaimed, and Myst smiled. I saw Nick hand Tommy the bowl, and Tommy sipped it quickly. "You should be a chef!" He exclaimed, finishing it off. Myst chuckled, "Maybe....If I wasn't stuck in this asylum, that is." She said. "Oh yeah, I forgot about that." He said simply, wiping his mouth off with his sleeve. "How did you forget about that?" Nick asked, dumbfounded. "Dude, stop judging me so hard. This is the most action that I've had since I was put in this worm-hole." Tommy answered with a glared towards Nick. "Guys, stop. You want answers, I'm ready to tell you what I know." Myst suddenly said.

       She then walked into the living room-like area and fixed all the chairs. She then sat in one and l9oked at us expectantly. I walked over to the area and sat on the couch, and Jon and Cory did the same. Uni walked over and said on the ground infront of the couch. Tommy and Nick walked over and sat on the other two chairs. "So, any questions?" She asked. "Who's Anna?" I asked first. Myst shrugged, "You'll see soon enough." She answered. I huffed, "That doesn't answer anything!" I snapped. "Yes it does." She retorted. I rolled my eyes, "As I asked before, what can you tell us about these creatures?" Cory suddenly questioned. Myst nodded, "Ah, yes." She began.

       She cleared her throat, "I have reason to believe that these are Doctor Ross's experiments." She began, "I have heard the screams of the victims of his experiments, and there isn't a doubt in my mind that he would create such horrid things." She finished with a shiver. Cory bared his teeth, "I'm gonna KILL him!" He screamed suddenly, hilding his knife up. Myst jumped a bit, "P-Put the knife down...Please..." She stuttered, and Cory looked confused, but he didn't put the knife down. Myst stared at the knife, her gaze fearful and worrisome. "Cory!" Uni snapped, slapping the knife out of his hand. The knife fell on the ground, but Uni didn't pick it up, he just stared at it. Cory picked it up again, glaring a bit at Uni, who glared back. Cory put the knife beside him this time, out of sight.

       Myst sighed, "Anymore questions?" She asked. Jon raised his hand, and Myst smiled. "Yes?" She questioned. Jon smiled, "When are you gonna start training us?" Jon asked. Myst smiled a bit, "I was about to bring that up. We will begin fighting practice tommorow, but first I'd like to speak with each of you separately." She said. "Why?" Nick asked. "Ya know how I said I'd helped many people out if here?" She asked. "Yeah..." He answered skeptically. "Well, that's because I'm a therepist." She said with a proud smile. "How are you a therepist and a patient?" Tommy asked. "I have my reasons...." She murmured. Now...You." She began, pointing at Uni. "I'll talk to you first." She said.

A/N I hoped you enjoyed the cjapter, and the art!! And as always, I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY, AND GOODBYE PEEPS!!!