(19) You've made a mistake...

Jon's POV
      I watched as Uni pulled the struggling Ashlie down the hallway with us. I saw blood dripping down his hand, Is Ashlie doing that!? I thought fearfully. After we were far enough away from Mysts room, Uni let her go. She immediately whipped around and slapped Uni in the face, making me flinch. Uni looked at her, slight fear in his eyes. He clenched his hand that was dripping blood, and stepped back a bit. Ashlie stepped towards him, rage burning in her beautiful gaze. He shoved him backwards, making him stumble, "DON'T TOUCH ME, YOU INBRED HICK!!!!!" She screamed.

     Ashlie was much more scary then usual, especially since she had blood around her mouth from Uni. "I-I was saving you!" He defended himself. "NO YOU WEREN'T, YOU MONSTER! NOW MYST IS DEAD, BECAUSE OF YOU!" She continued, but those words made Uni flinch. She then grabbed Uni, and slammed him into the wall. Uni's head hit the wall roughly as he was slammed into it, but he quickly recovered and stared at Ashlie fearfully as she held him harshly against the wall. "Hey, you two cut it out!" Nick ordered, but Ashlie ignored him.

        She punched Uni in the stomach with as much force as possible, knocking the air out of him. Then, while he was breathing heavily, Ashlie punched him right in the jaw. She then grabbed him, slinging him roughly onto the floor. Ashlie took a step towards him, but Nick leapt between the two. "Enough!" He exclaimed, "We can't be tearing each ither apart like this!" He said loudly. "Uni...?" I suddenly heard Cory question. We all turned to Uni, who was still on the ground. His lip was bleeding, and blood dripped down his chin, and stained his teeth.  His eyes were covered by his hair, and he was chuckling darkly, with Cory crouched next to him.

        He chuckled louder, then he looked up, his hair uncovering his right eye, which shone with a familiar red tint. "You've made a Mistake...." He hissed, his voice darker than usual. He then got to his feet slowly, taking a step towards Ashlie, who suddenly looked freaked out. "Nobody messes with this body...And I mean NOBODY!" He snarled, leaping at Ashlie, pinning her to the wall. She seemed scared for her life, "I hope you know how to fight, ginger..." He hissed.

      Then her eyes widened, "GINGER!?" She screeched. She kicked him in the stomach, sending him stumbling back. But he soon recovered, looking back up at her with a dangerous glare. "You'll pay for that...!" He snarled, running at her. But instead of tackling her, Ashlie leapt into the air, jumping onto his back, and tackling him to the ground. The two squabbled on the ground, fighting and wrestling harshly with each other. None of us knew what to do, until Nick said, "Jon, help me separate them!" I nodded, and Nick grabbed 'Uni', and pulled him to his feet, holding him back. 

       I did the same with Ashlie, but she was stronger than I thought, and as she was struggling to get to Duni...My grasp on her was slipping..."You two need to calm down!" Tommy exclaimed. "It's HIS fault!" She snapped, and as if on cue, she broke away from me. I reached out to grab her, but I missed. So she marched her way up to Duni, her teeth bared. "You deserve this SO much!" She snarled, punching him in the face as hard as she could. He immediantly went limp, falling backwards into Nick.

                        Uni's POV
        I opened my eyes and looked around, seeing that I was in a completely black area. It seemed I was the only living thing in this whole place. Though, I recognised the place, we called it 'The Void'. 'We' being my personalities and I, since this used to be the place that we would 'meet up', when I was younger. I was still thinking, when suddenly there was a large weight in my back. I gasped, but managed to keep my balance. "Uni!" A VERY familiar, excited voice said. I chuckled, "Oh, hey, Uni~Chan!" I exclaimed, and she giggled, climbing off my back.

     I turned around to greet her, and smiled because I hadn't seen her in so long. She was slightly transparent, but I didn't care. She looked like me, except with curlier hair, brighter eyes, and a Japanese school dress. I heard chuckling behind me, and I saw Uni~Chan's excited expression drop, and I knew exactly who was walking up. I turned around, and immediantly was facing a smirking Duni, with a slightly shorter Ricky beside him. Duni's arms were crossed, "That was a wild fight, hm?" I narrowed my eyes at him, "I'm gonna freaking KILL you, Duni!" I snapped.

        Duni wore a red Hawaiian shirt with yellow flowers, and dark grey pants. He also has dark red eyes, tan skin, and bright red hair. While Ricky, on the other hand, had bright yellow eyes, yellow, curly hair, and wore a yellow hoodie with gray pants. Ricky smirked, "Why so angry, Uni?" He asked. "You made Ashlie mad at me, Duni! I'm going to kill you!" I hissed. "Awe, c'mon, it was funny! Plus, she attacked first." Duni defended. I sighed, "I can handle my OWN problems, Duni!" I hissed. I then felt myself fading away, "Oh, you must be waking up, bye Uni" Uni~Chan said as I dissapeared

      My head ached as I woke up, but I opened my eyes immediantly. My vision was blurry for a moment, but it soon cleared. I saw Cory looking over me, and I felt my head on something warm. Wait...Is my head on his lap!? I thought quickly, blushing slightly at my discovery. "Uni?" He asked. I sat up slowly, pulling my hand up to my head. I shut my eyes, rubbing my head for a moment, then I opened them,  looking around. Everyone was sitting on the ground, as if waiting.

       Tommy and Nick were sitting against the wall, and Jon and Ashlie were doing the same, except Jon seemed to be comforting Ashlie. "How are you feeling?" Cory asked me. "Other than my head hurting, I'm fine..." I said quietly. "He didn't hurt Ashlie, did he?" I then asked Cory. Cory gave me a small, sympathetic look, "No, not badly." He answered. "So, that was Duni, huh?" Cory asked. I nodded slowly, "Yep..." I sighed. "I think It's pretty cool that you have a personality like that..." Cory admitted, making me smile.

I drew this before I even wrote the chapter, lol, but I'm kinda proud! I shouldn't have made the eye so HUGE, though....eehhh...Regret...

A/N Yay! Another chapter! And I can't wait until a few chapters from Now (;And as always, I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING DAY, AND GOODBYE PEEPS!!!!

And as always, I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING DAY, AND GOODBYE PEEPS!!!!