(9) Not Guilty

Cory's POV
     I stared at her for a moment, "Why should I have to answer any of your stupid questions?" I snapped. MW narrowed her eyes at me, "Why so rude?" She questioned. I opened my mouth to speak, but Uni cut me off. "It'll be fine, Cory." He spoke softly. I looked at him, then I sighed, "Fine...I'll go with you." I muttered, and MW smiled. "We should be going then." She said, walking out the door. I glanced at Uni, then I followed her. We walked down down the hallway into one of the rooms, and shut the door behind us.

       MW walked over to a chest that had been pushed against the wall, and  sat on it. Then she gestured for me to sit down on the bed, and I hesitantly did so. As soon as I sat down and faced MW, she began speaking. "So, Cory, why are you in here?" She questioned first. I narrowed my lense at her, "Why?" I asked. She sighed, "You're just like Uni!" She exclaimed in annoyance. "Because It's an important question." She then said. I stayed silent for a moment, then I spoke. "Because I murdered some people." I answered. She looked surprised, "What people?" She pressed. I huffed, "My parents, some random neighbors...Those people." I answered. "What persuaded you to do such things?" She questioned quietly. I looked at the ground, "I don't know... I just kinda did it." I answered quietly.

      MW narrowed her eyes at me, "You're keeping something from me." She said simply. "Spill. Now." She ordered. I glared at her, "I'm not." I snapped. She leaned forward. "Are you ashamed? Embarrassed? Guilty?" She pressed. I looked away from her, "I'm not ashamed of what I've done. I'm not embarrassed by my actions...
And I'm certainly not guilty." I said, my voice calm, and my gaze hard and emotionless. MW stared at me, then she nodded, "Interesting..." She murmured. "So you killed them just to kill them? There's no reason?" She pressed, determination in her tone.

      I bit my bottom lip as she continued, "Was it out of anger? Envy? Pain? Revenge?" She continued, then I snapped. "I DON'T KNOW why I did it, okay!?" He shouted suddenly, making MW jump. "I just so happened to be holding a knife, and I just so happened to feel an urge! And I just so happened to enjoy the thrill of death! My parents were great people, I had no reason to end their lives, I just did!" I continued, running my fingers through my dirty blonde hair. "I-It just happened! But I still DON'T regret it! I still DON'T feel guilty!" I finished with a huff.

     MW gave me a sympathetic look, "Okay...When did this happen?" She questioned. "When I was nine." I answered after a moment of thinking. "And how old are you now?" She asked. "19." I answered simply. She nodded, "Interesting...Would you ever murder me, or any of your new friends?" She questioned, I flinched at the thought. "No! Of course not!" I exclaimed. She nodded, "Good to hear..." She murmured, then she looked a my face for a moment, "And were you experimented on?" She questioned softly. I sighed, "Yep, how could you tell?" I questioned sarcastically.  She smiled a bit, but her eyes held a familiar curiosity. "They wanted to see if a human could survive with something, like a camera, as a face...And I guess since I was a disposable murderer, I was their test subject...So Doctor Ross..." I trailed off at the terrible memories. "I've heard enough." She said, standing up. She walked to the door and opened it, and I followed her out into the hall.

     We arrived back to her room and opened the door, walking in. The others looked at us curiously. MW scanned the others, and stopped at Tommy. She nodded a bit, "Your turn." She said simply. Tommy looked suprised, then he sighed, "Okay, Worm... Let's get this over with.." He said, following her out the door, shutting the door as he left.

                         Tommys POV
       I followed the weird girl down the hall, and we soon stopped at a room. We both walked in, and I cracked the door shut behind me. Myst sat down on a chest, and I sat down on the bed across from her. She cleared her throat, "So, Tommy, why are you here?" She questioned. O rolled my eyes in annoyance, "Because I shred." I joked, trying to lighten the mood. MW smiled, but her gaze was hard, "But seriously, why?" She questioned. I sighed, "Because I'm an idiot." I said simply. "More info please." She snapped. "Ugh, I chased some overly-dramatic losers with a chainsaw..In the woods...At night.." I said with a nervous chuckle.

       MW stared at me, dumbfounded it seemed. "You what?" She questioned. "You heard me, Worm." I snapped on slight emmbarassment. "Why wpuld you ever so that?" She questioned. I sighed, I'd been asked that SO many times, and I always give the same answer. "I don't know...I was just having some fun." I answered quietly. MW seemed to think for a moment, "So, you don't think you belong here?" She asked. I shrugged, "I never said that...." I murmured. "Did anyone get hurt?" She pressed. I shook my head, "No...My intention wasn't to hurt anyone..." I murmured.

    MW raised an eyebrow, "Then what was your intention?" She questioned. I shrugged, "Dude, I don't know! I was a young, stupid, chainsaw-loving, maniac teen!" I exclaimed. Then I paused, sighing. "And I deserve to be in here..." I whispered. MW looked at me with slight sadness, "Why do you think that?" She questioned. "Because I scared those people...And I laughed..." I mumbled. MW gave me a look of sympathy, "When did you get in here?" She questioned. I thought for a moment, "I was 16..." I murmured in embarassment. She seemed suprised, "How old are you now?" She asked. "I'm almost 20.." I muttered. She thought for a moment, "So you haven't been here very long..." She murmured, and I nodded in agreement. "Yep. Because my small cranium got in here." I muttered bitterly. She smiled a bit, "I think we're done here..." She murmured, standing up.

A/N I hope you enjoyed the chapter!! And I like Cory the most in this chapter for some reason...lol. Also! There will be a fanart competion!!! Yay!! I will list the rules and such next chapter... And as always...I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY, AND GOODBYE PEEPS!!!!