Chapter XLI

NATALIA

It was not my intention to kiss him back, it was when I sigh that he took advantage and conquer my mouth, asking me to respond.

Napakapabagal ng paggalaw ng aming mga labi na para bang hawak namin ang oras sa mundo. I can feel the mix of hesitation and longing from his kisses and all I want is to drown in him. A small groan escapes my lips when he break the contact but instantly went away when his expert mouth began wandering the entirety of my neck.

My body gave away, I finally lean on his chest, arching my neck, giving him his easy access. He is doing wonderful, tickling things I haven't felt before that I found myself tugging his head down at my throat

God, I want him to devour me.

I can feel his nose traveling down and down at my spine, teasing me, kissing me and inhaling me in between. His wicked palms are busy lifting the hem of my dress. He is tracing tiny circles to the side of my thighs which sends electricity to my untouched core.

"Why do you smell so good?" he asked, tasting my sensitive earlobe once again. "Why?" I gasps his name when I felt his tongue run upwards to the side of my throat. "Your scent is driving me crazy." My knees buckle that I have to grip his arm so hard for support.

My heart is thumping wildly. He feels so good.

"It's," I struggle to say, "it's the jasmine oil I am putting in my bath," I explained weakly. He groans in response, I can sense that he is imagining me surrounded by bubbles right now.

"Jasmine," he breathes. I nod like a lost puppy. "Were you here last night?" he silently asked, his nose burrowed at my hair but his hands can't seem to stop from touching me everywhere. And I mean, everywhere. I bob my head up and down as an answer. "Yes?" He probes, this time hugging me from behind. He rested his chin on the top of my right shoulder and gaze at me with his curious, eager eyes. I nod once again. "I thought it was just a dream," he mumbled, hugging me tighter. "You were gone when I woke up."

"I was there." Punong-puno nang pagtatampo at lungkot ang kanyang tinig kaya hindi ko maiwasang tuluyang humarap na sa kanya. Inabot ko siya para tangkaing haplusin ang kanyang pisngi ngunit nakalimutan ko ang estado ng aking damit kaya bigla na naman itong bumaba!

"Tease," bulong niya't hinila ako upang maprotektahan ng kanyang katawan. When our bodies collided, I heard him groan in what I note is the most erotic sound I ever heard. "I can feel you," he uttered, looking tortured. "I might burst right now, Natalia."

"What do you mean?" I mumbled against his chest. My heart is now trying to escape.

"This." He wraps my thighs around his waist and pushes his manhood against my core. We both groan at the sudden contact. "This," he continued before his mouth assaulted mine once again. He lifts me and deposited me in the vacant stool as his hips are busy thrusting and grinding onto me. My heart is beating wild and demanding for its freedom. The heat we are sharing is too much I want to explode around him.

God, I want him so bad I can collapse at any moment right now.

"You're still mine, you're still mine," he chanted, "you're still mine, right?" he asked, sucking my throat in between, I can feel he wants to leave his mark there. I should feel humiliated but no, all I can feel right now is this unexplainable passion and high intensity of desire.

I want him to consume me.

I want him to own me.

I won't stop him.

God, I don't want him to stop.

I am his and his to possess.

He raises my leg and the silk of my dress teasingly slithers down at my hips, revealing my bared thighs. I suddenly have this strong urge to cover myself. I can feel my cheeks redden making me want to run and hide.