CHAPTER -1

My heart was thumping inside out as my royal black limo entered the winding drive way to the Imperial convention house. And a very good reason for me to sweat and shiver as this is gonna be my first public encounter after receiving the platinum award for best singer of the year. The golden lamps that stringed on the way turned more bright and white as the car approached main entrance of the majestic hotel.

I clutched curiously and in nervous upon my  red ball gown pleats. My assistant Tilda on my left asked me lightly waking me from the thoughts "Ms. Rose.. ".She brushed a soft tissue upon my cheek and applied gloss on my lips. She was doing the touch up.

"Thank you..Tilda",I didn't forget to greet her.

Cathy from the front seat, my other assistant asked me in between talking to her phone "Ma'am.. Can we fix the concert at Wales in the next 29..?".

She is the one dealing with my bookings and concerts. I nodded and told "Yeah.. ". I added "And please shift the one on 27..I will tell the date later."

My stomach churned up as the car came into halt before the entrance. The camera flashes lightened all around the car as if a numerous thunderbolts were striking upon my heart. Oh.. Why the hell.. I earned this position. Only with my hard work and toils. I deserve this.. And they love me.. I love them too. They made me the me now. They are waiting to meet me.. And I must.

I took a deep breathe and let go the crumbled pleats in my clutches. I turned to Tilda and asked "Am I good..? ".

She smiled at me and answered "You look perfect, Ms. Rose.. ",she prompted.

I smiled at her and turned to the crowd. A man in black and silver suit came to the car and opened the door for me with a gentle smile. I delicately stepped out of the car. The intensity of the camera flashes increased as it is gonna ruin my eyes. The crowd cheered loudly calling out my names in rhythm "Hazel.. Hazel.. ". I walked forth waving my hands with a pleasant face. Of course they love me.. Some were even carrying flex with my image and photos.

The organizers of the programme walked to me with full smile and greeted me asking my whereabouts. But my attention was completely lost in the crowd.

Tilda and Cathy were just behind me.. Cathy still involved in the calls and charting. The voice of the crowd hurted my ears. But that's my inspiration.. My strength. Everything that empowered me. But the voice slowly begin to muffle. Instead a ringing voice kept on getting louder. What is it.. I turned around curiously. The image of the crowd loomed before me turning into a mosaic. What is happening..?. I rubbed my eyes but everything is fading. But not the ringing...

I jerked up from my bed hearing the alarm tone.. Oh great.. For your bad luck Hazel.. It's again a dream.. Probably the same dream fifth time. Maybe it's a sign.. Of the fortune that is waiting for me.

Yeah.. A really good sign. Fool.. You forget you lost your job. Then why the hell I set the alarm so early.. I set back into the bed again thinking of my unusual day which is gonna be today. The 'brown and beans' where I used to work has been taken out on lease by a new owner and gladly he fired all the employees.. And that included me too. The coffee shop was a heaven for me. One hour shift in the morning and four hours in evening. Though I didn't earned enough money ,the job was the only helping hands of my family.

Family.. Just thinking of the six letter word my system projected them before me. My mom a frequent hospital dweller. She has been suffering from asthma since years.. And a more sick brother..Doctors say Zach got a hole of this size in his heart. They call it a medical miracle he had succeed it so far. I call it the one and only sake the God knowingly or unknowingly let me to deal with. But his monthly hospital expenses are sufficient to make a hole bigger than his in my wallet. A major surgery would be decided by the doctors soon.. And the house rent..,my college fee... God.. I can't do this anymore. Without a job I can't even breathe.

I jerked up again from the bed to cast away those vicious thoughts setting my eyes on the opposite wall.. Wall of my life.. My sole inspiration.. Austin Stark.. The prince of music.. The pop sensation.. My enduring crush. It's his glam face that kept me alive all the day. His posters, paper cuts, flex prints everything filled in my wall. Save me.

I stretched my arms and said to him "Good morning..Mr. Stark.. ". That's how my every day begins.

I took a lengthy shower as I had enough time to make it to the class. I gathered all my books and pushed into the bag. I left home without telling a word to mom. She would get emotional about my unemployment and that is gonna ruin my day. No thanks..

I was early than anyone else to reach the class and sat on my usual seat. My head full of burden.. Oh no.. The exam fee.. Tomorrow is the last date.. Great. Looks like its time to say bye bye to my college too.

"Hazel.. Why the hell are you early..?? ",it was  Natalie,my friend. She screamed at me as it is a surprise for everyone. "Did none ordered you a hot coffee..?? ".she sat on the seat next to me telling so..teasing actually.

"Brown and beans.. ",I told and clapped my hands together meaning shut.

She turned quite plain and exclaimed "Oh.. That's weird.. It was a nice job for you.. ".

"And nothing else.. I don't even have a penny left.. ",I told her bitterly.

Nat consoled me telling "Hey.. We can get another one.. ".

"But a job like that to not annoy my studies is quite plod to find out.. ",I told her.

She smirked and asked " Or why don't you just ask your dad for some donations.. ".

"Yeah.. That pathetic man who left us alone. I would never... ",I cleared my state.

Now that's a character. My dad.. Richard. He abandoned us for a disgusting woman.. Mom had been all sick from then. I hate that man.

The class became silent as the professor came in starting the session. But my mind was still in the expense bills and loans. I scribbled the math of the expenses I have to deal this month abruptly....Even one session was not enough to complete that.

"Hey.. I have an idea..! ", came to me Nat calling quite loudly.. Woh..the class did all end.

Nat sat next to me and said " This is a way better option than your old place. .and I don't know how far you gonna like this.. ".

I asked her curiously "What is it..? ".

"Meet me at the Reneant street.. 8 top. ", she told me as she is revealing a supreme secret. And she disappeared into her seat.

Okay..Reneant street then.. Is that gonna be my new turn..? Or even a more bull shit!!